Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Funny line in last nights Corrie

• 26-09-2006 11:05pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Shelley and Bev discussing Shelley's pregnancy by Charlie, and Bev is trying to convince her to terminate.

Bev: What if it's a boy, would you really want to bring another one of him into the world.

Shelley: I'll be the one raising him, he'll be nothing like Charlie. (or something)

Bev: Ever seen The Omen?

How I laughed, I really need to get out more.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Yeah, gotta admit I laughed at that also. Classic!!

Hey, sory to go off topic slightly, still related to corrie though..... Whats the story with Jamie (haven't seen corrie in a few days) is he falling for Sean like Violet suspects? I mean like come on, this has been done before with Todd struggling to come to terms with his sexuality. Personally I think it'd be better if they had David go through that, he's the perfect age to be questioning his sexuality etc. (Just my thought).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Nope, he admits that he's in love with Frankie!!!! Ack!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Madge

yeah and
    he kisses her at Freds funeral
    !

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

Madge wrote:
    yeah and
    he kisses her at Freds funeral
    !
    The thought of it is gross.
    And having just read that spoiler -
    Fred dies?

He comes up with so many of the funny lines and I was expecting him to finally get together with Audrey.

kittex wrote:
    The thought of it is gross.
    And having just read that spoiler -
    Fred dies?

He comes up with so many of the funny lines and I was expecting him to finally get together with Audrey.
    Poor old Fred. He'll be missed... I say he'll be missed.

So, Jamie finally admits that he loves frankie, eh? Didn't they share a kiss already if my memory is correct?? I mean look at her, any bloke would be mad not to fancy her in all fairness. She certainly does it for me anyway... fine looking woman.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

memphis wrote:
    Poor old Fred. He'll be missed... I say he'll be missed.

So, Jamie finally admits that he loves frankie, eh? Didn't they share a kiss already if my memory is correct?? I mean look at her, any bloke would be mad not to fancy her in all fairness. She certainly does it for me anyway... fine looking woman.

I loved when someone had a baby and fred went to see it, picked it up and held it about six inches from his face bellowing "HELLO LITTLE BABY!!"

poor fred, corrie won't be the same without him :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

freds death is terrible.:(

check ou this shocker: http://www.corrieblog.tv/2006/09/jamie_and_frank.html
    :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

iguana wrote:
    Shelley and Bev discussing Shelley's pregnancy by Charlie, and Bev is trying to convince her to terminate.

Bev: What if it's a boy, would you really want to bring another one of him into the world.

Shelley: I'll be the one raising him, he'll be nothing like Charlie. (or something)

Bev: Ever seen The Omen?

How I laughed, I really need to get out more.
    No the funniest line was Tracey Barlow going on about how hot Hannibal Lecter was.....Yes Tracey he does have really nice eyes for a psychopath....come to think of it tracey and Hannibal would be a match made in heaven

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

That reminds me of Sean Neil, Sky's Entertainment correspondent. He was caught on mic talking about how attractive Ian Huntley was.

Fred's death is providing good TV. Eastenders has always been my main soap but I am bored to tears with it at the moment. But Corrie is coming through. Bev's such a drama queen, she is half loving it.

PS: the Jamie-Frankie story is just all wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

I thought the bit tonight with Kevin and Sally standing above the rail station platform in Paris shouting "Rose-ay" at the top of their voices was funny. Just think of all those French commuters who would be baffled as to why they were shouting "Pink" so loudly. :p

• Advertisement

Did they catch up with Craig and Rosie? Haven't seen it in ages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Yep.
    To cut long story short..Craig boarded train, Rosey didn't.
    The Websters are all back home safe and sound.
    Craig wrote to Rosey in tonights episode saying he ok and how he staying with a mates brother. Duno where in Europe he suppose to be tho.

Fast_Mover wrote:
    Yep.
    To cut long story short..Craig boarded train, Rosey didn't.
    The Websters are all back home safe and sound.
    Craig wrote to Rosey in tonights episode saying he ok and how he staying with a mates brother. Duno where in Europe he suppose to be tho.
    Thanks for filling me in, so put simply he went to Berlin, but Rosie didn't?? Silly cow, if I had a mother like Sally Webster... I'd be gone long ago. LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

memphis wrote:
    so put simply he went to Berlin, but Rosie didn't??
    Yep:)

I thought that tonights episode of Corrie was class. I know David is a proper pup and he really gets on my wick.... but to see him (a kid) stand up to Charlie Stubb and get away with it gets my nod of approval.

Was some great dialogue delivered between the pair tonight. I have a feeling things are gonna get nasty between David and Charlie. Would be nice to see Charlie get whats coming to him, and all the better if its a kid to do it.

Advertisement