Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Computer shops in Carlow?

• 20-10-2006 8:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

Hi Folks,
    I've just moved to Tullow so I'm pretty new to Ireland, I'm trying to locate some computer shops in the area of Tullow or Carlow is there any ? I need to buy a laptop, any suggestions?

rgds
    Zeppi

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Bards

Zeppi wrote:
    Hi Folks,
    I've just moved to Tullow so I'm pretty new to Ireland, I'm trying to locate some computer shops in the area of Tullow or Carlow is there any ? I need to buy a laptop, any suggestions?

rgds
    Zeppi

Deycom 059 91 30777 normally only deal Business to business but might look after you:D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,727 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

yeah in the fairgreen shopping centre there is compaq

also on the hackestown rd to Carlow town there is a computer store (on the rocks turn near the Dolmen and the furniture store)

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Zeppi

thanks folks for your help

rgds
    Zeppi

• Registered Users Posts: 16,727 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Zeppi if your buying a laptop I reccommend that you go online if you can. www.dell.ie is your best bet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Milktrolley

In Carlow town, there's Cantec Computer Store (not Compaq) at the Fairgreen. Web-Talk's behind the multi-storey at Superquinn (i.e. Carlow Shopping Centre), which is just off Tullow Street where The Nationalist used to be. Cantec's probably you're best bet for laptops though, Web-Talk mainly deal with digital cameras, keyboards, games etc. Candles too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 McPants

t2 in barrowside business park do business to business computer sales, Steve Cort on Dublin St takes care of the homeusers and there is canteq as previously mentioned.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

McPants wrote: »
    t2 in barrowside business park do business to business computer sales, Steve Cort on Dublin St takes care of the homeusers and there is canteq as previously mentioned.

Cant see this being any use to him 2 years later :P

Thanks tho.

Topic Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement