Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Midterm/Halloween reunion *now with Poll*

• 08-10-2006 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭

Ok so the other thread wasn't getting anywhere, and I proposed a poll in the name of science, then Cliodhna made me actually -do- the poll. So now we decide when to have the reunion.

So when do we have this reunion? 20 votes

28th October (this is the one neither myself nor Jen can make, think about this before voting)
    0%
    4th November
    35%
    nothingMocha One SugarFeral Mutantslasher_65Acid_VioletMadeleinehug the lemurs 7 votes
    Some other time
    45%
    super_furryRaphaelPistemeekaguXAdesinaRefulgentGnomonCronus333declan06 9 votes
    Atari Jaguar
    20%
    elephamt kingShineyLovebrian93 4 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

4th November
    Lets just organise the super-massive one for the 28th and have a normal outing on the Green on the other day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Some other time
    Piste wrote:
    Ok so the other thread wasn't getting anywhere, and I proposed a poll in the name of science, then Cliodhna made me actually -do- the poll. So now we decide when to have the reunion.
    You nor jen nor me, Liz. EVEN MORE SO BAD!

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

which of course means it's no real reunion to speak of. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

4th November
    I wish I voted Atari jaguar now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Some other time
    Raphael wrote:
    You nor jen nor me, Liz. EVEN MORE SO BAD!

Oh Aonghus, you hardly count :)

• Advertisement

Some other time
    .........tear!

Some other time
    *sigh* Fine we'll have a "special" reunion just for you, UCD boy, happy? Y'know if you came in to town every Friday you'd PRACTICALLY have a mini-ctyi reunion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭Thursday*

Do all....four or so.....of you like, know each other? And has this debate become completely removed from the question of the reunion for the whole of CTYI? Or am I imagining it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Cronus333

Some other time
    November! November! November!

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

Thursday* wrote:
    Do all....four or so.....of you like, know each other? And has this debate become completely removed from the question of the reunion for the whole of CTYI? Or am I imagining it?
    Yes, we do. And it's not entirely our fault, it's damn near impossible to get a swarm of people to make a decision, and we just demonstrated this.

• Advertisement

Some other time
    I disagree. I have never met that guttersnipe before in my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

4th November
    The 4th seems most popular, plus some people can't go on the 28th. I say we start spreading the word now. The sooner we decide, the more likely more people can go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭Thursday*

What I've been saying to people is, 'Both Saturdays in the midterm, cause there was an argument on boards and they can't decide which one.' And we shouldn't have too inflated a sense of our own importance - a reunion of some sort is going to happen on each Saturday no matter what we decide. I'm going to both Saturdays, cause, as I may have mentioned, I have no life at all and some people I know are going to one and some to the other.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Mocha One Sugar

4th November
    28th = me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Madeleine

4th November
    I shall be there on the 28th

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Purple Hayes

I might decide to actually attend this one....we'll see!!!:)

Some other time
    See you all seem to being forget the part where I can't be there that day :(

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭meeka

Some other time
    Well since I'm not bothered travelling up to Dublin twice in the one week, think it'll be the 4th for me since I lub my Liz and Jenny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

Atari Jaguar
    TEll mewhen to come and ill be there...hopefulleh...

Some other time
    meeka wrote:
    Well since I'm not bothered travelling up to Dublin twice in the one week, think it'll be the 4th for me since I lub my Liz and Jenny.

Damn right!

Guy come on the 4th! Also do not mention that concert, it is verboten on this forum!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭meeka

Some other time
    Well I just realised Muse is on the 3rd, someone willing to have me stay at their house afterwards? not too keen on going up and down two days in a row tbh :p

xxx

Some other time
    Yeah sure stay at mine, only I'll be getting up early for a clas at 9 and wont be back till 12 so you may be left talking to my family for a while :p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

How the hell is Atari Jaguar second last?!

Some other time
    Evidently 4 people don't give two sh!ts :p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I was one of them. >.>

Some other time
    One would hope you'd prefer the one that your girlfriend could make :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Prefer shmrefer...

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭slasher_65

4th November
    will attempt both days.
    will probably fail.
    deff on the 28th.
    does that sum it all up then?

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

4th November
    I'll try for both since we apparently can't make a decision. I'm willing to make the effort cos it's been so long since I've seen all of you (I wasn't at the last one).

• Advertisement

Some other time
    You've seen me recently.

I can't make either, Gaelcon is the first weekend, and I'm going home for the second one. Oh well.

Advertisement