Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Larry David and Curb Your Enthusiasm

Options
  • 02-09-2006 7:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭

The guy is a legend and that show is legendary!

He reminds me so much of my Dad! It's scary! Such an unreasonable guy,yet he comes up against even more unreasonable forces.

Genius,imo.

Well,what do we think?

Is Larry David a Legend and is Curb Your Enthusiasm legendary? 23 votes

He's a legend and the show rocks
    0% 0 votes
    Not a fan. Don't really watch it.
    69% 16 votes
    I think I may have had dealings with LadyJ's Dad
    30% 7 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Agreed, a man like himself who can just brush of any bollocking he gets is a legend! He actually reminds me of my godfather who is quite similar!

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭uncle ernie

What i like best about curb is the way larry & jeff back each other up without question or prompting. one of them starts bulsh*tting and the other runs with it. You can see the same thing in seinfeld with jerry & george.
    Yup...Larry is a hero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

The episode with the pool party where he sees his mate's kid's penis (and it's huge) is so funny!

"So...your son...his penis!"

Gold.

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Bodhidharma

Larry isn't a legend, he's the legend!

Completed the DVD collection today. All 5 series are class.

The thing about Larry is that he always goes into things with the best of intentions without wanting to offend anyone, but living in PC LA it isn't possible.

My favourite bit is when he's playing cards and calls a guy a c**t. The guy is so upset he has to take a leave of absence from work and think out his life. Ludicrous and hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Definatly a Legend and the show is just pure hilarious. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭sonic juice

A legend for creating seinfeld,and CYE is tummy tickling too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 pande

have to agree with all the above - but given my choice the obit for his ahem "beloved aunt" has to be my pick - esp considering what I'm involved in now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

Brilliant, I love that show.

Advertisement