Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

CSI Miami's Horatio Caine.

• 30-08-2006 6:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

Forget your norris's, Mcgyver's and barry scotts.
    Horatio Caine would have them for breakfast.

You gotta love those punchline's just before the opening credits!

E.g some guy falls through a roof... [horatio]: 'Thanks for dropping in!'
    cue music! hahahahaha I love it!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

''You'll spend the rest of your life in a six-by-nine''

He Rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

I dunno.. Horatio Caine.. I'm conflicted. He's cool, yet ginger. I just don't know what to think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

Oh he's just the shizzel!!

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Wish I could put on my sunglasses while rasing my head. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭cork-langer

check this out horatio fans. priceless!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdqPRfCUVGs

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Garret

the chap is a bona fide legend

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭sundula

his ice cool stance/pose's are brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

"that's what happens when worlds collide"

classic :D lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

Mrs Popebenny16 is never impressed when i make the coffee Horatio style. "Ill get the coffee...................from here.......the milk from................that fridge there. (Long pause) This milk is out of date"

I am also cool and ginger, btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

He's the reason I can't watch Miami. Love Vegas and NY, but Horatio is just too unbelievable as a serious character, he should be in comedy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

Cloud wrote:
    He's the reason I can't watch Miami. Love Vegas and NY, but Horatio is just too unbelievable as a serious character, he should be in comedy.

But thats why CSI Miami is so great. He's trying to be all serious, but he just can't do it, and it's what makes the show so great.
    CSI Vegas has Grissom who is serious/genuine in his 'character'.
    CSI Miama has Horatio who is just plain brilliant.
    If he went into comedy I don't think he would be as funny as he is now, because he's not trying to be funny now, he just is.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭sundula

Miami wipes the floor with NY and LV - the only possible way it could be any better is if Joe Pecsi became Horatios side kick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Donegal Lass

Horatio is THE man!!

"... you know what they say: You lie down with the devil, you wake up in hell."

Quality :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Horatio's Girl

:D Horatio is soooo :cool: how about this one,
    Woman is going through bad trouble with a divorce, she turns up dead. Horatio and Frank are there. Frank says "There's no two ways about it, divorce sucks!" and Horatio says "Frank, (puts sunglasses on) it's a killer!!!" Cue music!
    I love that one! he couldn't be more sarcastic if he tried :p

Horatio's Girl
    xoxox

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

he is an absolute legend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

External - Forest - Early morning

Horatio pulls up to a police barrier in his pimped out hummer, the spinners are polished to a mirror finish. No light can escape from the black paint of the cars bodywork.

Shot of hummer door opening and a guchi lofer touching down on a gravel path, pan up to Horatio's face as he puts on a pair of 80's style sunglasses, despite it being still quite dark.

Ski walks into frame with a ridicilously large camera.

Horatio: What have we got Skee?

Skee: Looks like a murder...

Horatio looks at Skee in silence and raises an eyebrow, Skee beams increduosuly. Horatio walks towards and off camera and out of focus, Skee takes a picture of Horatio's bum as he walks away and raises an eyebrow.

Pan shot of the forest as Horatio moves towrads the crime scene. The pathologist is putting her tools back in a case on the ground. Horatio stands over the pathologist, puts his hands on his hips, tilts his head and says nothing for a few seconds. Despite this being a murder scene nobody is wearing clean clothes of any description, in fact the pathologist is caked in make-up and is wearing earings, the stench of dry martinis reeks from her pores.

Horatio: What have we got Gina?

Gina: Looks like murder Horatio..

Horatio scowls. Keeping his hands on his hips he tilts his head to get a better view of the victim, its a male mid twenties impaled to a tree with a metal bar. Skee takes a photo of the body, picks his nose and glances into the camera. The shot pans away from him quickly and refocuses on Horatio.

Horatio: Time of death?

Gina gets to her feet and the two walk towards the body.

Gina: About six hours ago, some local hikers found the body.

They reach the body and stop to stare, in the background Skee is taking a picture of his hand.

Gina reaches forward and grabs the victims crotch.

Gina: You are too young to be impaled to a tree sweetie, I just dont get it Horatio.

Horatio: You may not get the point...

The camera moves to a behind the tree shot and focuses on the blood stained bar protuding from the rear of the tree.

Horatio: ... but he did.

Queue credits.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Claasman

its Miami or nothing for me... What a legend..."time is ticking, and we have a sinking crime scene".

"Alright, be on the lookout for an Eastern European male with bad teeth who may have access to an ape"

Horatio Caine: Mm-hmm. Town car, tinted windows, take a guess.
    Detective John Hagen: Fan-belt inspectors?
    Horatio Caine: Nope. U.S. Marshals witness protection baby-sitters.

or my favourite "When you have everything, sometimes it feels like nothing. "

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Not a legend and will never be a legend........ A Muppet and if you worked with him you'd have bitch slapped him so hard!!!!!!!!!!

if you worked with him you'd have bitch slapped him so hard!!!!!!!!!!

do tell......................... :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Excellent!

Anyone remember Caruso in Rambo? His acting hasn't changed much!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭jasonb

I just love the way he doesn't make eye contact with the person he's talking to until the last word of the sentence...

'When you play with fire, it's not always you that gets...

*lifts head to look them in the eye*

... burned'

Heh heh.

He does it all the time. However, I've seen David Caruso in other films, and he doesn't do it, which means he has deliberately added it for this role! :)

J.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

Cunny-Funt wrote:

all the head tilting and stuff is great in that, pretty funny.

the way he stands into you like his back's done in.

I think he must have gone to the same classes as the Loo-tenant in Miami Vice. (Co-incidence, eh?)

Advertisement