Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Grainne B 2004-2005

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

Uck, yeah! That happened the first day I was there. Arriving thursday morning to a talk about exploding showers was most unnerving for the little n00b that I was :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Hobotastic

I remember my class (Archaeology B) was on a field trip that day, and someone from our RA group rang one of us to tell us there was a fire in Res, or that Res had burnt down or something, and there were all these mad rumours flying everywhere. When we got back, I think Res had been evacuated or something, and there were still loads of rumours. Either that, or no one could tell us what was going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

Hey Bren!
    I believe I seen you nought but two days ago. Enjoying that three euro? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Thanks for the chopsticks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Hobotastic

Oh don't worry, I'm really enjoying that 3 euro. I've enjoyed it repeatedly, at length, and whenever the hell I feel like it. Happy?

• Advertisement
Advertisement