Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Chesney!

• 19-08-2006 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭

The little ginger kid out of corrie!! He's hilarious looking. What a legend!!

Well? 17 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No! He's Ginger!
    100% 17 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Cy Kotic

Agreed.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

No! Gingers must be driven to the underground, they are evil I tell you!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

ah but he's great!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Brilliant little actor, he'll go far.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

ah he's a great little actor! him and the girl the plays Sophie Webster are both gonna do very well for themselves!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

I think he's great, he's so sweet and a good little actor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭Dylan_James

i dont even watch it but i seen this thread and i thought it was about a mate of mine with the same name. So yeah i argee, acting in a soap or not, hes a legend.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

deffo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

Ginger scourge tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

No way is that lad a legend - I just find him extremely annoying. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

No chance....Les Battersby is the legend on Corrie with Steve McDonald a close 2nd. Charlie Stubbs a close 3rd with Blanche in 4th

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Damn. I thought this was going to be a thread to make Chesney Hawkes a legend of the boards .... in which case I would have still objected.

Advertisement