Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Moz!!

Options
  • 21-05-2006 10:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭

Morrissey should be a Legend of the Boards, hes great! Great songs and great hair-whats not to like,ha!

"So I broke into the palace,
    With a sponge and a rusty spanner,
    She said 'Hey I know you and you cannot sing',
    I said 'Thats nothing, you should hear me play piano"

:D

Moz is a complete Legend!! 8 votes

Yes, I want his hair!
    0% 0 votes
    No, hes one of the moaniest fu<kers alive!
    100% 8 votes

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

....That got the reaction it deserved....
    *tumbleweeds*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

Except you have dug it up now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭Local Goddess

Ah get fu<kin over it!Ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭scorplett

Morrissey should be a Legend of the Boards, hes great! ...whats not to like,ha!
    GLADIOLI
    Feminine phallic symbols
    Nuf said

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

One or two good songs does not earn Legend status.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

moany cnut tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭imprezza

I vote for Eminem he's changed the music scene so much and helped other rappers and loves his daughter. A real legend.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Dont like him at all, no from Ruu.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Pocari Sweat

Is Emninmen like one of them ole rappers, wossit, Vanilla Ice? Did Mnm beat his mum and wife up and became a vicar, or was it that other one that sung that "do, do, do,do, do . .... you can't touch this", with the baggy trousers.

Anyway Mozzer could duff up the lot of them on the stage and off and hang their DJ's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

No, He's a TIT

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,556 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

don't get the worshipness of morrisey, sure he has some great songs but people seem willing to die for him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

imprezza wrote:
    I vote for Eminem he's changed the music scene so much and helped other rappers and loves his daughter. A real legend.:)

I'll second that

Advertisement