Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

26th August, Stephens Gn for big Reunion of the summer?

• 21-07-2006 5:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Somebody's got to say a date, so this work ok? School should be starting in the week after:o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

Damn, I won't be there. I'll be getting back in the country the very day after.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Should hopefully be aboot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭gigglingrat

Probably pop in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Goodgood. I can foresee no reason preventing my (highly desirable, might I add) attendance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I'll probably be there.

....is anyone who went to ctyi this year going?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

I should be there, though i feel the need to point out that i'm not going back to school till the 18th of september =)

Raphael wrote:
    ....is anyone who went to ctyi this year going?

Clodagh, the OP

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Jack Lynch

Undergod wrote:
    Goodgood. I can foresee no reason preventing my (highly desirable, might I add) attendance.

Damn right. Is that a Saturday?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

I win, not back til end of november/start of october

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Clodagh, the OP
    Oh yeah, overlooked that. Anyone apart from her?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭Thursday*

I'll go. I generally go to things. Is this like a reunion for all years?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I will most likely not be in attendence unforutnately, sorry to dash your hopes lieblings :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

I would like to be there but its proximity to the Electric Picnic may stretch me financially...
    I'll try dammit, I'll try...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

I shan't be there, alas. Heading to Paris early am that very day. So while I shall miss you all, I will get damn good bread! ;D

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Twinkle-star15

I'm going :D !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 bandana

Thursday* wrote:
    I'll go. I generally go to things. Is this like a reunion for all years?

Yeah of course it is, we try to have at least one date a year when we can cluster as many possible CTYers in one place. Plus then the younger years can get the older to inform them of what the RAs acted like back in the day and we can kick ourselves over missed opportunities to slag them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭carlowboy

bandana wrote:
    Yeah of course it is, we try to have at least one date a year when we can cluster as many possible CTYers in one place. Plus then the younger years can get the older to inform them of what the RAs acted like back in the day and we can kick ourselves over missed opportunities to slag them.

A certain "Dave" that John and I didn't miss any oppurtunity to slag over said reason?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

I would like to be there.
    Only if there are many, many people going. Let's get lots of people. To go. To the reunion. It would be. Fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

Don't suppose anyone wants to change the date so your old friend Daniel can go?

*tumbleweed*

Damn you all *grumble grumble*.

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭RefulgentGnomon

I win, not back til end of november/start of october

That's a very peculiar calendar you're working by...

• Advertisement

Saw that alright, but wasn't arsed pointing it out. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

I should be there, possibly with cookies.

Unless some catastrohpe comes up. Which hopefully it won't.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

Woman, you better birng cookies! I have been promised them for many a long year with nein result!
    Also, the 26th is ten days after le LC results come out. Please nobody ask what i got! I can tell you now that I failed and will be repeating next year... -.-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Hobotastic

I'll be in Dublin for Radiohead on the 24th, but I'll probably be leaving that night or sometime on 25th (lack of a place to stay complicates matters). So... chances are I won't be there. Unless it gets put back a day or two, which I'm fairly sure won't happen. Plus there's probably about 3 people going who'd know me.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

Grainne, I have no recollection of promising you cookies. I did, however, promise you cake at some point, which I have yet to give you.

Goddammit I'm hungry ):

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 bandana

carlowboy wrote:
    A certain "Dave" that John and I didn't miss any oppurtunity to slag over said reason?

Hehe, that was indeed good, (clapclap again!) but I'm sure there was more;)
    Oooh, an underground cake and cookie ring, must get me into that... I cook mouldy biscuits?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭emptyspoon

I shall be there most probably. And maybe a little bit of Ghetto Princess too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Ah with the promise of Ghetto Princess, not going is going to hurt me even more :(

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭meeka

Yay. I'll likely be there aswell. ^_^

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Jack Lynch

Someone, sometime on boards once promised me lollipops. Or was it Bebo?

No. Why would anyone promise me Bebo?

Advertisement