Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdressers

• 03-07-2006 6:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭

Heya, im looking for a website or number for a new hairdresser in waterford called foxy choppers i believe? Also does anyone know of any afro caribean hairdresser places around the city that would have good experiance with braids?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Funxy

Thanks i was hoping for some feedback about the places for braids. I guess foxy chopper much not have a website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Crimson...

Don't really know much about Foxy Chopper, but i know there is a caribbean hairdresser's on the Quay by Centra also on Barrack street by Danny's few others dotted around the city. Hope this helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Funxy

Thats great thanks a million :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

I think theres a place on John street that does braids opposite side of the road to the johstown Business park near the entrance to Tesco poleberry.

Ive heard good things about Foxy choppers , let me know how ya find them Im going with Hype for the minute but a 2nd place would be good to know :) .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭brown*eyed*girl

Crimson... wrote:
    Don't really know much about Foxy Chopper, but i know there is a caribbean hairdresser's on the Quay by Centra also on Barrack street by Danny's few others dotted around the city. Hope this helps

I often pass the one on Barrack Street and it looks nice and clean and cheerful and the staff seem really nice. Also saw few people coming out with their hair done and it looked well. And a bonus is you can go into Danny's chipper next door when your finished for their delicious chicken fillet burger ;) Let us know how you get on whoever you decide.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Here ya go.

Georges St from the article

http://waterford-today.ie/index.php?id=16344&what=2&issue=272

Tox

• Registered Users Posts: 9 stevie57

Crimson... wrote: »

Hi Crimson, I know this is an old thread, but I was wondering about the names of the Caribbean beauty salons in Waterford. I am Jamaican, live in Clonmel and don't want to trek all the way to Dublin to have my hair done. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9 stevie57

I often pass the one on Barrack Street and it looks nice and clean and cheerful and the staff seem really nice. Also saw few people coming out with their hair done and it looked well. And a bonus is you can go into Danny's chipper next door when your finished for their delicious chicken fillet burger ;) Let us know how you get on whoever you decide.
    Hi Brown Eyed Girl, do you know if the one on Barrack Street is still there? And any idea what it's called?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭dzilla

stevie57 wrote: »
    Hi Brown Eyed Girl, do you know if the one on Barrack Street is still there? And any idea what it's called?

The afro Carribbean hair place is still opposoite the granary off o connel street

• Advertisement
Advertisement