Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

summer camps

• 24-05-2006 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭

Have my 5 year old nephew coming to stay with me for the 2 weeks of the arts festival (17 -30 July) this year and i was just wondering if anyone knows of any good summercamps on in galway then that i could send him to?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭lasair

hey try the advertiser and the galway independant...
    they should list them.
    alot of the camps may not advertise til around june when the kids are finishing school.

best of luck entertaining a kid race week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 anthony callana

Try Afterschool Together (galway city) - 086 <snip> - fourth year of summer programme - activities this year include film-making, cookery courses, interior design, comic making, drama and much more. Open from 8.40am-5.30pm daily. Cost Euros 105.00 per week.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭lasair

try Kathy Hynes in N.U.I. Galway for their summer camp.
    first 2 weeks in july as far as i know...
    091 750450

Advertisement