Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Concert reunions

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

YES!!!
    ooh, and the Pixies have a european tour this year though they haven't announced an Irish date as of yet. However there are only 6 gigs confirmed over a timespan of mid July to the end of August...
    Guy, if that is true, I love you. Pixiespixiespixiespixiespixies!!!

*ahem*

Okay... I know I posted already but I'm too lazy to edit. Erm... Probably Opeth, hopefully Slane if Green Day are playing, as rumoured, Oxegen - now unlikely but I live in hope, Pixies (if they're on, I'm there!), Trinity Ball (Ocean Colour Scene, The Futureheads, Felix Da Housecat, The Blizzards, Mundy, Republic Of Loose, Humanzi, etc, etc, there's also comedy, a burlesque show and a freak show... should be interesting...)

I need money. I want to go to my school's debs 'cause loads of my friends did TY and I also have to go to see Waiting For Godot 'cause it's on my course... All donations gratefully accepted! (*hint* *hint*)

Also, I didn't see it posted here but I hear that the Goo Goo Dolls are on on May 26th. I have exams so I can't go, but I thought that might interest a few of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Moi, I will be seeing The Dresden Dolls next week (I am very very excited about it, looking forward to it so much) I have a high chance of having an Oxegen Ticket for July and I'll be going to Radiohead in August \o/

Malheureusement, no Opeth for Lizzy :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭gigglingrat

Hurrah, another one for Radiohead. I shall see you there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

I'm Radioheading, and proud of it.

And what's this about The Dandy Warhols?

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

Someone buy me a tshirt from all the good gigs.

Though may be Opething \o/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I'm Opething, and need to get an Obituary ticket. Will be at Dresden Dolls on Tuesday, in the Brigade, so look out for John and I.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

I'm Opething, and need to get an Obituary ticket. Will be at Dresden Dolls on Tuesday, in the Brigade, so look out for John and I.
    c*nt.
    I want to brigade but im not going to get there til 6.30 or 7.00.
    Stupid school I hate it sooo much...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

Yay! I'll definitely be at Opeth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭Per Liefsonson

I shall be there also for definite.

I shall be there also for definite.

I may pull off radiohead, opeth and metallica as i will have a job soon...

I will also be going to birmingham to see a post oxegen regina spektor gig, if anyone wshes to accompany me give me a call.

Now, the important question is who will be joining myself, G and emiri at the electric picnic?

answer quickly so that i may resume my eating of chocalate ice cream and watching of anime...

PS, ook,, i just realised that I have Choccy ice cream and anime. I dont need anyone, ever, Im going to go shoot my family now, byes

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

Bé Daithí ag Opeth.

I may pull off radiohead, opeth and metallica as i will have a job soon...
    B-b-b-but Opeth!

He said he'd be at Opeth.

Oh right... Whoops.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭carlowboy

Bé Daithí ag Opeth.

Beidh

Sorry I'm such a pedant. Really, its like a disease I've picked up from the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

Now, the important question is who will be joining myself, G and emiri at the electric picnic?
    I will! I will!

Oh wait, you mentioned me already... Um, methinks Ciara is coming too! Any chance to have sex with me in a tent. Then again that's why you're going too, right Guy? Emily's already admitted it, oh yeah...*thrusts* :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

carlowboy wrote:
    Beidh

Sorry I'm such a pedant. Really, its like a disease I've picked up from the internet.
    I do apologise: secondary school has destroyed my once perfect Irish.

Booked flights for Wacken last night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Madeleine

Anyone going to James Blunt on the 26th of June?

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Chowburger

I will! I will!

Oh wait, you mentioned me already... Um, methinks Ciara is coming too! Any chance to have sex with me in a tent. Then again that's why you're going too, right Guy? Emily's already admitted it, oh yeah...*thrusts* :P
    Yeah, that's the entire reason I want to go - nothing to do with Belle & Sebastian or Rufus Wainwright or Massive Attack or anything, just a wish to spend three days being debauched by you, G :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

Madeleine wrote:

*shakes head*

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭RefulgentGnomon

Concert (noun): a performance of musical entertainment.

I think you're in the wrong thread, although I didn't see one for masochism...

Chowburger wrote:
    Yeah, that's the entire reason I want to go - nothing to do with Belle & Sebastian or Rufus Wainwright or Massive Attack or anything, just a wish to spend three days being debauched by you, G :rolleyes:

or gary numan or new order or the yeah yeah yeahs or saul williams or dj shadow...
    Just sex with G, *sigh*:rolleyes:

Booked flights for Wacken last night.
    prick...
    Oh well, at least I will be seeing regina spektor twice this year...(oxegen and birmingham)

Whaaaat? I like James Blunt, at least I admit it, so sue me:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

You're entitled to your own opinion, but you're also subject to SAVAGE BEATINGS!

I won't hurt you, you're too young, and we all liked **** music once and will like it again.

Oooooooh, savage beatings! Brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

I sincerely hope NIN intend to come to Ireland, supported by Bauhaus as they are. But all the dates until mid-August have been announced, and it's all in the states. Sigh.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I'd go just for the Bauhaus support.

• Advertisement

I've seen Bauhaus, and to see them again with Nine Inch Nails would just be sexy.

Advertisement