Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Who is Who?

• 07-07-2002 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,194 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Right, seeing as there are a load of new people on the board, we're gonna have to get an idea again of who everyone is.

Maybe we should make an announcement of peoples real names
    <hint hint adam or fio>

Okso, post up who you are then!

I'm Neil btw, i think i was introduced to some of you today.

Like garog and Aisling i think.

SO POST! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

righty, clare bryant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Lint Demon

Also, Clare Bryant. I was sick of that old name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

I am sven. ... or as Miss Misery pointed out Eoin. <grr>

I love you. All. Except those people i bitched at a few minutes ago in a different thread... unless they're cooler than they sound. Which i hope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

hey, i'm garóg, if anyone who was in town yesterday remembers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭ Albert Brief Satire

Bob Burke, um, Bob with the bra.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

dont you mean bend over?

I am mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Aisling

I'm Aisling O'Dwyer. I did psychology, wore a black skirt a lot and brought black wings to the last disco.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

I'm Smiles :)

See the announcements thread for all the other info

Fionnuala - aka. Fio :)

People add your emails/ICQ if ye want

<< Fio >>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Smiley

I'm Mike. Not many ppl know me, and best to keep it that way....;)

Errr....no, just kidding....

In any case, it's not likely that anyone will see me this year, (see my new thread.)

M...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

I am Macdara, and (if this thing works) is my crotch

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Plasticman

All right, I did e-commerce in 2001 and computer applications. my name is ronan tumelty/tumbo but most of you know me as "plasticman" because of a case of mistaken URL oh so many years ago (1).

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭ceewa

ciara loughnane. ex-ra who is now in limerick with the ickle kiddies.
    hey clare,bob, ciaran i think thats all i know in here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 joltgirl02

hello. i am deirdre. not many people know me. hello garog, and mcdara. you probably dont remember me but anyways..

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Oisín Collins

hi all. this is the world famous oisin collins

deirdres oisin

the talent show host.

the reunion organiser (whos going)

hey dee, garóg ond Macdara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Spidergal

Hey all this talk about the bowling teams is making me feel left out! Alsaskagirl and oisin I was on your team, I sucked, think I lost but I had a true bowling spirit! Does anyone have CTYI session 1, 2002 photos?

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Shoeless Ailbhe

i am ailbhe, not the fishie one with the sheep bag and blonde hair, i'v brown hair. I'm in CTYI at the moment, doing IR, its fun.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Cait

i'm cait. and i'm at ctyi now, in engineering.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

I´m Ian Mulholland

a.k.a. iMP

}:>

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Anu

I'm Una from psychology. Ammm.....I had long eyelashes??? And I was with the man-hoor a.k.a. david at the end of the course.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Spidergal

Already tried to post this reply but here goes again.... Time for introductions, this is Clare [of non-alaskan origin] was in the same room as Clare [of Alsaskan origin], mardi gras enthusiast, beachboys bonanza participant for all the others who were in on that! And co-creator of Jaffa and Oscar, the famous oranges who were fatally wounded by Stephen, on purpose! Ciara! Thought you might have recognised the whole Spidergal! concept seeing as you were the Carlsburg truck-driver!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

i'm cold and frightened and there are wolves after me...... goddamn all you newbies! fear inducing molerats! arg. i am in ctyi right this instant "typing a survey". but i'm bored of doing that so i've stopped. WHERE HAVE ALL THE FREAKS AND FINE GUYS GONE?! there is a total of ONE, count 'em, ONE trenchcoat guy and he doesn't even wear it all the freakin' time! what the f*ck is going on here?! i am bitter and old (ha, not *that* old :rolleyes: )... i'm chloe (the one with the black hat and vaguely pinkish hair) for those of you that don't and will continue not to know.
    sHep :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

I am Hugh.
    with the hat.

If you do not know who i am from that, you do not know me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Kiwisco

Hey everyone. I'm Ciaran, also known as Kiwi. I was in Stephen's group and did DISCRETE maths. How is everyone? Is there anyone here i know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Caffeine Addict

I'm new to the forum and anyone that knows me should know who I am.My name is Liam.Hopefully this is the first post of many

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

I'm Hannah Kilgore....i did irish writers (...etcetc....the name was always too annoying and long to say in its entirety.) anyway, hello from *sigh* the u.s.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Clare

i am clare conroy, from chicago

ctyi 2001- session 2- economics, RA: Sarah Barret
    ctyi 2000- session 1- world geopolitics, RA: Sharon Murray
    ctyi 2000- session 2- adverstising, RA: Nolliag
    ctyi 1999- session 2- international relations, RA: Niamh Breslin

and if anyone keeps in touch with any of them, or paul the RA from 2000, could you let them know i say hi and give them my e-mail? clare_conroy@yahoo.com

thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Dalamar

think spike. think guy with black leather trenchcoat. Sim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 MeghanM

Hey, this is Meghan Muldowney. I took Writing For Life first session this year at CTYI (my first and last year at CTYI - I'm a nevermore). I went to CTY for 5 summers in total (one year at Baby CTY and three years at Saratoga Springs, NY). Anyone else from Writing For Life on this board? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Lil' Jesus

Hi All, izz me, lil Jesus (Aidan O' Flannagain from medlab),

Hi Clares! Hi all ye strangers I never met cause a stayed bein a frikkin commuter and knew no-one but the people in my class! Hopefully i can be a res next year and hopefully you Clares will be there so i can get to now y'all better *smiles a cheesy smile, aww* :D Anyways....................Bye!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Panister F

This is John L.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement