Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-G-G-Galway mp3

• 02-08-2005 2:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

im searching for the original G-G-G-Galway song off the ad, not the DJ_skatter remix. Can anyone help me out?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I onlyhave the Skatter mix myself - there was a post about this before in one of the music boards way back when the add featuring it first came out. You could always try asking RTE who did the add so you can get a copy or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 buffalo_66

ya, its in the archives but there doesnt seem to be a way to resurrect the thread

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

RTE didn't do the ad, it was agency-produced for Bank of Ireland. I have the original somewhere as part of the package, but it's obviously not called g-g-g-galway or anything similar. (I've tried 'goliv' etc, but to no avail. It's defo on one of 3 computers ... I'll keep lookin)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Buckfast wrote:
    RTE didn't do the ad, it was agency-produced for Bank of Ireland. I have the original somewhere as part of the package, but it's obviously not called g-g-g-galway or anything similar. (I've tried 'goliv' etc, but to no avail. It's defo on one of 3 computers ... I'll keep lookin)

I've been looking for it for ages. Would be very happy if you can "share" :)

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭solskjaer20

Let me know if anyone knows where I can get this at.

• Advertisement

Did you find the galway song?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 buffalo_66

nope. no luck

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Bástard ... can't find it anywhere and I know its there. Anyone know what the ad campaign was called and it ight help find it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Pm Skkater, he has the original. I think he had to email the company that made the ad or the song or something

Anima wrote:
    Pm Skkater, he has the original. I think he had to email the company that made the ad or the song or something
    No such user on boards. Are you sure about the spelling?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Yeah sorry, spelling was wrong. Its "skkatter".

I just PM'd skkatter about it (do I always have to do everything? :D )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

Update?

I PM'd skkatter about it and the ad was made by the McCann Erikson group, if you email them they might be able to get you a copy: http://www.mccann.co.uk/ I haven't mailed them meself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 galwayfeen

sorry for bumpin this thread but i cant find it anywhere,i tried that mccann site but never got a reply,anyone have anyluck on this?

I have the Skatter - G-G-Galway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 galwayfeen

could ya send er on this way please? would really appreciate it:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

Would also like a copy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭Phototoxin

cna i get it too pretty please !!

• Registered Users Posts: 48 pert

Me too plz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭fatgav

+1 would be brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 coona

any spare copys of that song would be greatly appreciated
    :D
    Coona

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 eamanevers1

omg omg seriusly anyone who has this song wud be uber cool to get a copy, i would pay you 1million euros........if i didnt lose it runnin' for the bus this mornin', seriusly would love a copy if anyone has it

merci

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

I would also love to hear the tune again, could you send it my way please?

Sharing music is illegal, sorry
    I'm sure you can find it out there somewhere

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement