Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

neighbours+home and away

• 24-12-2005 12:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

yes i know its sad im 23 and i still watch them but im a student so thats my excuse!
    Just wanted to see whats up with all the old characters coming back into them recently-its gone beyond a bit of as joke at this stage. tuned in today to see joe mangle,paul robinsion and lou all sitting in the coffe shop and then over at the bayside diner there was pippa,donald,chloe and all the old bunch:confused: Is my tv stuck in a early 90's time warp??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

Ah sure it's a bit of fun for those of us watching from the start. And it's not sad watching Home and Away at 23 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Madge

Hey panda, theres a soaps sub forum in the main television forum.... This thread will probably be moved.
    I haven't seen neighbours in ages, but I watch h+a occasionally.
    I know neighbours celebrated its 20th anniversary recently and had loads of old faces come back into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

Okay this thread is going to be full of guys any second now isn't it? :confused:

i watch home and away!its really good!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

homah_7ft wrote:
    Okay this thread is going to be full of guys any second now isn't it? :confused:

I got here as quick as I could.

Girls... so... hot!

tammin%20sursok26.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

I fancy that Carmella from Neighbours, ah yes and the dark haired girl who went out with Jessie recently in Home & Away!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

fyi, all the old people were back as it was the 4000th episode of home and away

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Laguna wrote:
    I fancy that Carmella from Neighbours

You're not the only one mate. ;)

I saw her in a bikini a few weeks back - what a stunner. :D

Kojak wrote:
    I saw her in a bikini a few weeks back - what a stunner. :D

I had to oblige...

http://rapidshare.de/files/9535551/carmella_neighbours1.avi.html

My personal fave is Stephanie McIntosh, who plays Sky.

Check out the transformation since she joined, from this...

StephanieMcIntosh008.jpg

to this...

StephanieMcIntosh1034.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,846 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

She's minging.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,881 ✭✭✭✭Stark

panda100 wrote:
    then over at the bayside diner there was pippa,donald,chloe and all the old bunch Is my tv stuck in a early 90's time warp??

They showed classic Home & Away :eek:

*curses himself for missing it*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Your Joking right?
    I always had a thing for Chloe in Home and Away even though she left years ago it was nice seeing her today :D
    Zebra3 wrote:
    She's minging.

If I remember correctly, Chloe was uber-hot.

I'm off to google.

She looks alright, but not as hot as I remember.

Is that episode repeated later today by any chance? Were there any other people back? Tammin Sursok perhaps??

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Today was Episode 4000 of Home and Away. Yes, a scary number. The plot was centred around Alf's 60th so a load of people came back for it and, near the end, they featured classic clips from the show.

Of course it's not going to end well for someone. Someone might soon need to make their own pop career ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Deffsteph

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    She looks alright, but not as hot as I remember.

Is that episode repeated later today by any chance? Were there any other people back? Tammin Sursok perhaps??

It'll be on Network 2 at 6.30 this evening if you didn't catch it the first time.

No Tammin Sursok I'm afraid. Lotsa characters I really don't remember, prob too young at the time when I used watch it back in the day. But some fine memories!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Moe79

Sarah returned for the happy occasion and didn't actually speak.. what a waste of time.

It was great to see all the golden oldie characters back like Pippa, Donald, Celia and Lance.. and a real blast from the past in the form of Alf's sister/Don's ex-wfe Barbara..

The flashbacks were great too, seeing all the legendary characters including Noah, Angel, Shane, Selina and Bobby. And Bobby's theme music was used for the speeches..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

I have watched it on and off. But there was that guy that lived with Alf for a while,and that Sam guy...wasn't he in it for a very long time as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,881 ✭✭✭✭Stark

spoiler for tonight's episode
    Chloe dies from a broken arm. Where else but in Summer Bay :) She should have stayed away after she got out alive first time round

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

The episode yesterday was seriously depressing though-ah poor old alf:( Why do these threads always have to end up in how hot the girls are?!its so annoying!However,it is quite funny if you compare the hunky summer bay guys to the fair city lads!My favourite is scott in H+a. i f i was a bloke i think id go for sky mangel though she is pretty hot.Also that tasha/mermaid one in home and away is seriously beautiful too not to forget harold bishop also

• Advertisement

Well a thread about Home and Away is hardly going to be discussing plot intricacy or superb acting now is it?

All these shows really have going for them is the hotness of some of their characters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Well a thread about Home and Away is hardly going to be discussing plot intricacy or superb acting now is it?

All these shows really have going for them is the hotness of some of their characters.

well some of us watch it because they want to know what willl happen to the caravan park,or who the new flathead principal will be or will Irene ever get married without her bloke either conking it or running away.....i enjoy the storylines and it really is the beach and scenery that does it for me not the actors and acctresses. If they moved fair city to the ocean with the beautiful backdrop of the sea and mountains it would become instantly more appealing to watch

panda100 wrote:
    well some of us watch it because they want to know what willl happen to the caravan park,or who the new flathead principal will be or will Irene ever get married without her bloke either conking it or running away.....i enjoy the storylines and it really is the beach and scenery that does it for me not the actors and acctresses. If they moved fair city to the ocean with the beautiful backdrop of the sea and mountains it would become instantly more appealing to watch

I can see the spin-off now...

"Fair City in Skerries"

Fair enough if you like it for the storylines, my mam and one of my mates watch it religiously. Its good for a laugh and its really a bit of a no-brainer (IMO), but theres only one reason I'd ever watch it, and thats for the hot chicks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Is it me or are Sallys juggs much smaller than they were ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Dizzy Lass

Anyone seen Neighbours yesterday, i was flickin through the channels & came across a plane crash into the sea !! anyone know who survives ?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,846 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

I heard about who was gonna be bumped off, but not for me to spoil it. ;)

Should be interesting later on today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

digitalspy.co.uk:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

other people who arrived back in the bay for alf's 60th was blake, sophie, sarah (tuggs girlfriend) will, mitch (who i cant remember too well, he lived with alf and alsa i think).
    and pippa announced that she bought the caravan park for sally.
    it was excellent atthe end, all the old clips.
    i'd love to see some old episodes, that would be class.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

Femmy wrote:
    i'd love to see some old episodes, that would be class.

I've got them all on videotape..... for sale at $120.....;)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

Sally's Diary and the old homeandaway.com.au website is gone... that was always a good way to keep up or find out what's going to happen!!
    http://seven.com.au/homeandaway - it's not as good at all really... and doesn't do a week by week either.

Advertisement