Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First post Wh00t

• 21-11-2005 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭

Wh00t!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

You must have a "first post w00t" bot or sommat!

2nd post w00t

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

all praise saint cloud :/ *prostrates*

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

all praise saint cloud :/ *prostrates*
    all praise saint cloud :/ *brown envelope*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Excelsior

all praise Lord Cloud :/ *builds golden Cloud statue*

-Don't tell anyone round the Christianity forum you saw me do this....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

GORDON!!!!!!! How do you do it... does cloud PM you or something cause you get to these forums before their even losted!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Hmmm probably should wait for a charter or something before we get stuck in.

But while we still can...

rELIGOIN SUX!

;)

Meh there is no such thing as religion :v:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

May God bless this forum and all who post here. A moment of silent personal prayer...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

Excelsior wrote:
    all praise Lord Cloud :/ *builds golden Cloud statue*

-Don't tell anyone round the Christianity forum you saw me do this....

Congradulations one and all, a splendid job. And all praise to the mighty Cloud.

Excelsior, I am truley delighted to see you here. It means a lot to meet open-minded people.

And Guys, please lets not get to into the anti-religion bit on the first couple of posts. We are on trial here, it took great effort by all to get this home, and I for one really want this board to count for something special.

An Atheism / Agnosticism forum in Catholic Ireland, now that is a sign of the times. Hope Bennedict does not find out, better go and switch of the Mobile.

We were oly messing man. I agree this is a big step forward. Thanks must go to cloud for allowing this I must say and fair play to Exelsior, this is the way forward.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Good stuff!
    Damn exams...I would be posting like mad here otherwise but as it stands I will mostly just look over everything and maybe send my son here to judge you :v:

Anyway, happy about this forum and i look forward to posting in it and dispelling some confusion.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

We were oly messing man. I agree this is a big step forward. Thanks must go to cloud for allowing this I must say and fair play to Exelsior, this is the way forward.

i know that, If I thought you were serious my signiture would change from
    .............meow
    to
    .............Grrrrrr!!!

remind me to buy you a new keyboard, one that has all the keys
    :) :eek:

He i knew I recognised your name from somewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Thank you Cloudians. Enjoy!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Cloudian eh....Was wondering what religion I should put down on the next form...
    :)

Advertisement