Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crime in Ireland

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Rainbow Girl

It looks to be pretty good. I've been trying to e-mail them to accept, but they haven't been going through-- anyone else having the same trouble? The inbox's probably full, I s'pose. Back to mine after! (I reckon we could fit 600 people in my house, everyone just suck in your bellies and squeeze!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭LordCran

Fishie wrote:
    I didn't get a letter! This is discrimination against the '03 nevermores, well I'm going to say it is anyway even though someone will probably point out that they had to draw the line somewhere *sigh*
    I believe I just did. *offers sympathy*

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Un-Big

Hang on hang on hang on. Is this just for 04 and 05 Nevermores? Or just anyone who went in 04 or 05?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

I got one so non-nevermores are invited.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Oh well now it appears I cannot go. I'm in Belfast that weekend *sad*

:v::wakka::v:

• Advertisement

You're not a nevermore? I knew that not. Where be my letter then? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭odhran

i don't live @ home so i don't know if i got it or not.... either way i dunno if i could be bothered going, sounds like far too much effort

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭meeka

I'll go to this hopefully. would be nice to visit DCU..

xxx meeka

Un-Big wrote:
    You're not a nevermore? :(

:D Of course not! You're stuck with me for another year too!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

Un-Big wrote:
    Ah well if there's people there I'm sure to pop up in someones pants *shrug*
    Aww yeah *thrust*

• Advertisement

JenLorigan wrote:
    Aww yeah *thrust*

Ow! My spleen >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

My physics class went to DCU on Wednesday for the science week thingy. *Sighs* Ah the nostalgia. I'm definitely gonna try and go on Dec 3rd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Was there for Eirtakon at the weekend....first time I've ever been on thenm campus after dark. It was strange...

w00t, got letter. how come it takes an extra three days to get the same letter quarter of a mile down the road anyway? :confused: Ah well, yay, future attendance!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

Has anyone else seen How Many Miles to Babylon in the Helix?

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

My english class are going to see it on Wednesday. I hated the book and am not looking forward to the play.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I'd like to see How Many Miles to Babylon.

It's not the best but not as bad as King Lear was in the SFX lat year.Alec is clearly gay though which would fit in with the 'undertone' of the book.There's a good few familiar faces from RTE TV in it.Deter from Killinascully is.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Jack Lynch

I got one so non-nevermores are invited.

Rub it in, why dont you!

Ok!:D *rubs it in* Nevermore! Nevermore!

I say this all in jest and merry spirits of course.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

That's just cruel now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

*cries*

Daithi: DIE!!! That was just cruel!! *sniff*:( :mad: :(

Jeeze Daithi, first you're openly intelligent on a forum full of smart people, and now you do exactly what you're told? You just don't know when to stop, do you?

Heathen

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Jack Lynch

It's said in jest and merry spirits. Isn't that a bit much?

I would like to issue an apology. I was not myself when I said these things, being caught up in a fiery, undirected rage resulting from listening to The Who too much. I know that is no excuse but perhaps if it weren't for all the angry lyrics I wouldn't have been so inclined to cruelty. Remember kids, don't be like me. Listen to The Carpenters instead. [/end sob story]

He did tell me to in fairness but sorry anyway to all you Nevermores who's week has been ruined by that post. You may all hit me next time you see me and also have an apologetic hug if you want one.

[EDIT] Except Pierce. It'd hurt way too much if he hit me. [/EDIT]

That's Piercism!

... can I've a hug even though I'm not a nevermore? <=D

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

LiamD wrote:
    not as bad as King Lear was in the SFX lat year.
    *hisses* You were there!?! In that den of hell.... Bloody concrete seats for three bloody hours...
    Anyways, deviating form the crime talk for uno momento, when did PFM became mod? Only noticed it after the *cough*untimely*cough* death of the parallel Crime thread... Congrats, oh Mod extrodinaire :rolleyes:
    Woot! Crime! Remember kids, be there, or be a square!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Steph's mod of the Junior Cert forum, as far as I know, and has been for a while now. A few weeks/a month/more?

Un-Big wrote:

... can I've a hug even though I'm not a nevermore? <=D
    Certainly! And the over-affectionate kiss on the head as is my custom.

• Advertisement

Did you see the hilarious accident outside it beforehand?I'm still laughing now just thinking about it:

A bus full of secondary students was parked outside the theatre letting them off and a woman in a brand new BMW had parked just behind it.She came out of the theatre and got in the car.Just as we were going in we heard this massive crunch behind us.I turned around and saw the front of the lovely new BMW smashed into the back of the bus.The BMW looked as if it never had a bonnet, but the bus, the lady and the pupils were fine except for a few scrapes on the bus.Needless to say she got a standing ovation.Turns out she mixed up first gear and reverse.Just goes to prove that women and cars, no, machinery don't mix!

Advertisement