Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grainne B 2004-2005

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

This is completely off topic (but then so's the twister suggestion) but did anyone hear about the pirate attack yesterday? Happened somewhere off the coast of somalia.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

It's always been a fantasy of mine to play twister with you Taz... especially when you dress as a pirate and I dress as Jess Rabbit...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 PearofAnguish

So sorry, I didn't think it was possible to get more off topic than this already was (except for the pirate attack, that's never irrelevant, and the pcture made me jump in the paper yesterday) but just realized I never returned the favour and posted in your thread after you were so nice.
    You rule G!! (And seemingly you want to rule, so it's all going according to plan...)

Yes, yes it would appear that way...
    Thank you, oh mighty Pears.... Though whenever she she's your name G thinks of the Grapes of Wrath...

That...could work, since the Pear of Anguish is a torture device.
    Follow the train of thought and you'll get there...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

*follows the train, wanders onto the wrong track, gets run over by train*

Damn you!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Desmoulins

It's always been a fantasy of mine to play twister with you Taz... especially when you dress as a pirate and I dress as Jess Rabbit...

I don't want to talk about that night...I refer you to the signature ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭LordCran

Really Jessi, how could you? No milk for you.
    I refuse to become involved in this weird cult-thingy. I shall merely stand on the sidelines and laugh at the no-doubt hilarious consequences. Which makes me official spectator... damnit!

Consequences??? What cult? The Guy concubine one???
    *confuzzledment*
    :v: :v: :v:
    Pacman!

Well, how many other weird cults are there in this thread? The only one is CTYI (the weirdest one of all), which I'm clearly already involved in.

• Advertisement

But you see, my life is one big entanglement with cults (please tell me that is a real word). Be it communist organisations or radical lesbian sex religious....

I don't think anyone here has a probelm with lesbian sex, but when the throw the 'radical' in there you're just asking for brain fluid all over your nice dress...

With that particualr cult I wouldn't be surprised...

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/freezer_girl_69/my_photos?urlhint=actn,del%3as,1%3af,0
    Bonjour all! These are my photos from the Oct1st reunion. I particularly love the one of myself and Eoin seeing as everyone thought we were a couple!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

People in the Gaeltacht thought Eoin and i were a couple. They later thought I was a lesbian.

Good times :)

JenLorigan wrote:
    People in the Gaeltacht thought Eoin and i were a couple. They later thought I was a lesbian.

Good times :)
    This fabled Gaeltacht of yours sounds like quite an intriguing place, what with drunken texts and lesbianism...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I was responsible for those. :p

No, my roommate was responsible for the lesbian thing. Apparently it's still going around :p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I meant I was responsible for the drunken texts. :p

JenLorigan wrote:
    Apparently it's still going around :p
    Time to spread some incriminating rumors...
    JENLORIGAN HAS STDS!!!

• Advertisement

I believe I posted this in Jean's thread already, but it's STIs:)

YOU'RE STIs.

Dave: I got that, but you made it sound like you were responsible for both, hence clarifying the lesbian thing.

Ah, rumours...

YORE MA'S STIs!!

That could actually mean two things, but however...
    YORE FACE'S STIs!!!

Reminds me of one of our RA meetings this year.....

Suzy: "ew! random licking day?! but you could get... facial herpes!"
    Me: "um... coldsores?"

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/freezer_girl_69/my_photos?urlhint=actn,del%3as,1%3af,0
    Bonjour all! These are my photos from the Oct1st reunion. I particularly love the one of myself and Eoin seeing as everyone thought we were a couple!:p

Why do I look like I'm advertising Coke in all those pictures? The picture with Eoin's really cute...

YORE MA'S FACE'S STIs!!!

Don't you remember???? I made you pose like that!;)

Well, today's history was....different:D It would seem G had something very different in mind; what with the request for hot wax, a massage, for me to prostrate myself before her, and running her foot up my leg...and then asking Aoife to join us- it was the most inappropriate you've been in months! We were so proud:D

But anyway, the result of it all was this: I've discovered what Grainne wants more than anything else, her ultimate dream, her raison d'etre, her life ambition: *drum roll*

To be Raphael!

Of course, then she decided someone had to be Guy, and that had to be me, because she's more intelligent than I am, and therefore, if she's Aonghus, that makes me Guy.....

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Chowburger

Y'know, you still have to upload the photos from the reunion I was actually at...
    (I'm a self-centered biznitch who doesn't like looking at pictures of things I wasn't involved in :p)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I'm more intelligent than Guy? Then how did he manage to lock me out of his room?

Advertisement