Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good bands in the south east?

• 16-11-2005 3:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

im looking for a goob band for my 21st which is on around xmas,had a band but they let me down so i need a replacement if ne 1 here knows any and has there contact details please post them up tanx!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭v-deniso

You could try The Berries!

They are playing in Waterford this Friday night if you want to hear them for yourself.

www.theberriesband.com

Have won lots of battle of the bands and played all over ireland from Whelans in Dublin to Rosin Dubh in Galway to name but a few.

There are also a few of their tracks on their website

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 rockerconway

tanx for that but id say they could be a rather expensive band do u know of any more local bands?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭v-deniso

Thats all I know off the top of my head

Sorry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭WaterfordOnline

im looking for a goob band for my 21st which is on around xmas,had a band but they let me down so i need a replacement if ne 1 here knows any and has there contact details please post them up tanx!!!

Any particular band in mind? Like style?

If you like, you can try my band, The Blowins. Check the web site http://www.theblowins.com Contact info is available there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Beer is Life

If you're a rocker, Leper Messiah are your band. AC DC to Megadeth to Sepultura, best band from the SE ive ever seen.

PM me if you want contact details.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 rockerconway

am looking for a band that plays good covers of upto date music of varying style from the killers to the fromes greenday u2 and so on..... so if use play music like that r no ne bands that do please let me no tanx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 eva238

I dunno if der exactly wat yer looking for, but ders a band called Silver Trail and there gud.

http://www.silver-trail.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭lizanne

it depends what kind of band, if u want irish music uisce beatha are FAB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Floyd Soul

One of the best cover bands based in Waterford is Resin. They play rock and roll from the Rolling Stones to the Pixies and The Kaiser Chiefs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

Floyd Soul wrote:
    One of the best cover bands based in Waterford is Resin. They play rock and roll from the Rolling Stones to the Pixies and The Kaiser Chiefs.

Was at a 21st done by them last week. They were fantastic.

• Advertisement
Advertisement