Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Just finished with my girlfriend

Options
  • 17-06-2002 7:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

man, bad stuff. 2 years. feel dead

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Sorry to hear it pal.

Plenty more fish in the sea etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

yep,
    lots to commecnt on there.
    still, when you feel like sharing, plese dont heistate to add some details.
    so, back to wánking now i guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

back to you mean more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

From the tone of your post, you seem to express this as a bad thing. As opposed to, I'm glad it's over, "I was sick of that b1tch".

Well at least you came to the right place, where you can gloat in our sympathy until you find a new bird, lol ;)

Tell us some more (if you like), especially if you're pi$$ed off with her, so we can suggest how you might wreck her head in return.

I honestly don't know when I turned this evil exactly :confused:
    ;-phobos-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

dont know, just didnt really see us in my future, kinda in a stage in my life where a girlfriend could just get in the way. im more upset because she was really upset, and she ran into my mother on her way home so my mother came home crying and god it was horrible. i must say this is the nastiest feeling in the world.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Chaos-Engine

Jazus. Now you have to go into details. 2 years and then buff... There has to be a story behind this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭Baldy

Yeah when i broke up with my last girlfriend, I was more upset by the fact that I upset her, more that the fact that we broke up! ****in weird but now i dont really care I've taken a whole new approach to women and now, Well i dont get so worked up over the stunning girl i cant get, (unless of course i know her really well). Oh Baby!

Sorry to hear that btw
    best of luck on the new mot!

Ps. A bit of advice get a new one that you like quickly
    and make sure you like her ! None of that transition girlfriend crap !

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Bombidol, I can't remember your posts but I remember that you felt in an inclination to end your relationship with your girlfriend when you posted here last about this.

Did you not say something about not being happy with her??

If so, well done I say. Well done for taking that step to where things should be - on your own.Things can only get better I say. (but let us know exactly what is going on, yeah?)

yeah i felt like ending it for a long time and yesterday i just came out with it, i didnt plan it or anything. but i have to tell you i feel like **** for doing it, i was hoping she would say yeah i feel like that too but , no such luck she said she loved me and all i could do is sit there like a scumbag.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

It'll be ok Bomb, it just takes a few months for both of ye to move on - it's harder when one of you is more upset, but in the long run that's not a reason to stay - your gut told you it wasn't right and I'm a firm believer in the gut!! :)
    She may not thank you now, but somewhere down the line she will...
    go out with your friends for a few, etc... don't stay at home thinking yourself into a twist.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭paddyc

Dont worry bombidol

I remember mind dumped me being away in Thailand with mates for 2 months, I came back and she had fecked off with a work mate, was gutted but looking bak now it was the best thing ever, so you may not see it now but you will in time....

ps dont get very drunk and ring her..... very very very silly, especially the next morning.

thanks people, i know it sounds sad but stuff like that really helps

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

I recenlt broke up with my girlfriend, and like you, I was upset more to the fact that she was badly upset. Things just weren't working out and I couldn't see any future in what we had (although she was a demon in the sack). I felt a bit ****ty for about a week afterwards but it's the best thing that could have been done for both concerned.

Her last words to me will stay with me for quite some time ...

"I hope you burn in hell you bästard"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

/me has a note she got from her ex. saying "Now I hate you" :(

It's a hard world and breaking up with people when they're not doing good things for you as a person is really hard to do, you'll probably doubt yourswelf, but you got to just do what feels best.

gl :)

<< Fio >>

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

So the moral of the story is to use your mobile to break up with your next girlfriend so you wont see her getting upset and hence wont feel bad about yourself.

To every problem there lies a simple solution tho not always an easy one.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Originally posted by TinCool
    Her last words to me will stay with me for quite some time ...

"I hope you burn in hell you bästard"

I wonder why?!!!! Not exactly words you hear directed at you every day of the week .... come to think of it, not exactly words you hear directed at you once in a year!!

Ouch!!!

take dat bita advice bout ringing up drunk actually avoid her all together while drunk as da auld sintimintality mite creep in

THINK ABOUT IThttp://www.homestead.com/ollysthings/Untitled7.html

Well good news people, i met up with her last nite and we talked out our problems and decided we should have another go at it.
    Actually feel decent about it this time so that must be a good sign,:D

Bomb

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

dont make the mistake of needing comfort, afraid of being lonely and feeling sorry for the other party as a sign that you should stay together.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Originally posted by WhiteWashMan
    dont make the mistake of needing comfort, afraid of being lonely and feeling sorry for the other party as a sign that you should stay together.

Totally agree, you had your reasons for breaking up in the first place, they didn't go away...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Seconded, thirded even.

No i think i made the right descision, one of my main reasons for breaking it off was , im planning on doing somethings with my life that are not exactly 9 - 5 or conventional and i thought she would anchor me or ground me but i realised that id rather be with her through all those things. we were good together after 2 years of going out we never fought once and we were on the same wave length and i think i could never find someone else like that,

bomb

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

How old are you Bomb?
    Also, are you planning to go all bohemian and live as a hermit in the black forest, living on shoots and berries, composing laxydasical lyrics to non-existant airs........sorry, got a bit carried away....

I have to agree with WWM, Ber and Clain.
    You're having second thoughts.
    Act on your impulses, it's generally the closest thing to instinctive behaviour - if you put any salt in the sub-concious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement