Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

death of wee man

Options
  • 04-05-2002 1:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

heard on the radio last night that Johnny Knoxville killed weeman during a stunt gone wrong when the were making the new series of jackass. cant find any info on the net about it, so i cant confirm it. anyone know anything.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Im not too sure if its real or just a load of s**t. Theres been lots of reports of Wee Mans death and Johnny Knoxville being killed. There all rubbish. If they were to have been killed, it would have been over all of the Newspapers (Eg. Sun/Star etc.).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

I heard that also.
    I think they were doing a stunt from an airplane while eating baked beans and his parachute didnt open.
    It's just rumors as far as i know though.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Yea heard that one too i went to one of the offical Jackass's site(Cant remember the URL) and they said it was all c**p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

I just visted the Jackass section at MTV.Com, it says nothing there. Doesnt seem it's been updated recently however..

Wee Man is indestrucable, nothing is impossible for the Wee man Soldier!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

wee man is very much alive and "well"

wee-man.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Heard that rumour weeks ago but twas like everybody heard it from somebody else and nobody had anything concrete.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

i got that 'news' from dave aswell. its fake. someone made up a page to look just like mtv.com news page and then used one of those clever links to make it look like it was actually mtv.com (eg: http://www.mtv.com@123.456.789/news/knoxville.htm - not actual link :))

Originally posted by Da Bounca
    I heard that also.
    I think they were doing a stunt from an airplane while eating baked beans and his parachute didnt open.
    It's just rumors as far as i know though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭wee man

I would just like to say I am very much alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Johnny Knoxville himself actually knocked up that 'dead' story to see what reaction he'd get. :D If you actually read it, it gives the story, but in his little bio at the end, it uses present tense, eg 'He has a wife........he lives.......', which kinda gives it away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Spiffing

Fake obviously :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

yeah i heard som e dumb story about him being dead too, but somebody said it was cuz his heart got too big for his body or something stupid like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

cuz his heart got too big for his body

more like his brain finally imploded. funny show tho...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement