Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aonghus FJR Collins, 2001-2005

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

Unless he does something absolutley amazing, positively fantastic that goes beyond breaking a Liebeg condenser then don't post. And this would have to be amazing, like, oh I don't know, reducing his ridiculous grasp of the english language so he can no longer insult bumbling fools like myself...That would be good:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Tha'ts gud. Do'nt u h8 peepps whom insist on makeing udder ppl use d laungaje rite?!!1!one!11wan11

Not sure who I'm trying to annoy here, but let's test it out and see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭jono087

Undergod wrote:
    Tha'ts gud. Do'nt u h8 peepps whom insist on makeing udder ppl use d laungaje rite?!!1!one!11wan11

that is quite annoying.........but in an amusing manner:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

*flies into towering rage at Bill's poor use of English*

Undergod wrote:
    Do'nt u h8 peepps whom insist on makeing udder ppl use d laungaje riteQUOTE]
    I fail to see how this helps me speak better English

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Undergod wrote:

English is your second language, isn't it? You don't have a first. Your ineffective imitation of good posting style only serves to illuminate your lack of substance, good taste, and decency.

I don't know what makes you such a worthless poster, but it really works! Are you always this ignorant, or are you making a special effort today? However, I'll consider letting you have the last word if you guarantee it will be your last. How true is Stanislaw J. Lec's famous remark: "Every now and then you meet someone whose ignorance is encyclopedic."

What possessed you to think that you were capable of being entertaining or interesting to read? I'd get more pleasure from running my nostrils down a cactus, than reading another contribution from you. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you weren't afflicted with mental retardation; if the chief excitement in your meaningless life wasn't spotting people who are fatter than you are, or if you didn't have a face so ugly that your mom had to get well-and-truly drunk before she could breast feed you. Nah, of course you would.

In future, wake up the dozy peglegged hamster operating that wheel-powered brain of yours before you start typing.

That was good Aonghus. What website did you copy+paste that from?

Was that aimed at me, Grainne? I was just being amusingly pedantic.

Insult mongers random flame generator. I love that site...

Oh, I thought you actually had made it up, and I was trying to increase your rage.

Nope

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

it was very generic and ivenever heard aongus say "jerk in the box" before, so im not surprised it was copied and pasted.
    aonghus, gimmee the URL to that website.

Raphael wrote:
    In future, wake up the dozy peglegged hamster operating that wheel-powered brain of yours before you start typing.
    Of course he got that off a site, he used that very insult last year when Aine misspelled somehing on Boards...
    Bill, mi'dear, i couldn't insult you if I tried!!! I'm too mentally deficient to think of something so intelligent...Plus, your way cooler then me. The Nerds would kick my ass (G=Loser!!!:D )...
    Guy, Aonghus would never be so obscene as to utter such atrocities in your prescence. Especially in your delicate condition...

Bill, mi'dear, i couldn't insult you if I tried!!! I'm too mentally deficient to think of something so intelligent...Plus, your way cooler then me.

Thanks m'lady! Nicest thing anyone's said to me in a whle.

*tries to outdo Gráinne* I love you Bill!

Carnally?

Yes. Just like yore ma.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Ok, thats a goddamn good insult...hang on your not gonna use it on me are ya???

Yes. Just like yore ma.
    Aww yeah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭LordCran

Ahhh, yore ma jokes. The best use of the English language.
    There's a guy in my year whose vocabulary consists entirely of those two words. E.g.:
    "Eoin, you have the intellecual capacity of an underachieving cabbage, and your highest ambition in life is to be a shoe-shining tramp."
    "Duhhh... yore ma!"
    Not an actual quote, but it's what would happen.

• Advertisement

Lol, Aonghus got burned...:D I like it!
    Thanks m'lady! Nicest thing anyone's said to me in a whle.
    Yay! G did good! Hmm, strange, a lot of people have been calling me a lady lately...Conspiracy? I think yes...
    *tries to outdo Gráinne*
    Damn you...!!! Oh yeah, well...We'll see about that!
    Hey Bill!!! *flashes*
    Oh yeeeah, out-do that...:cool:
    (G=Ho)

The fact I couldn't actually see you kind of spoiled the effect... but what can I do?

Say you love me more than Daithi...:rolleyes:

She'll never be as faithful to you as I will Bill...*big eyes in a romantic way*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭LordCran

Now that's just frightening...
    Let's just say you each love Bill more than the other, for the sake of all involved. Except Bill, who is quite possibly enjoying the attention. Especially in Aonghus's thread...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Desmoulins

LordCran wrote:
    Now that's just frightening...
    Let's just say you each love Bill more than the other, for the sake of all involved. Except Bill, who is quite possibly enjoying the attention. Especially in Aonghus's thread...

I love Bill ten thousand times more than you ever could! *stops, stares vaguely into distance, wondering you exactly Bill is- I just have to be better than Grainne* So anyway....back onto the subject...Aonghus then, ay?

Well if it comes down to who I'drather have on my side in a bar fight, well... that doesn't help me decide.

Okay. Gonna have to go with good old-fashioned physical attraction here... and I'm not sure I couldn't handle someone as devoted as Daithi...

Looking good for you G...

or is it? I don't know, I'm tired I was acting and I had fun hiding from bouncers in a crowded bar (Long hair looks pretty different tied up than it does down, so that helped).

Leave me alone, it's past my bedtime. Hooray for all Aonghuses, ever.

Bill! How could you[interrabang] After all I've done to you!:mad:

Undergod wrote:
    Looking good for you G...

or is it? I don't know, I'm tired I was acting and I had fun hiding from bouncers in a crowded bar (Long hair looks pretty different tied up than it does down, so that helped).
    *feels loved* Yay! Of course you love me better! I mean, if you think about it, if you chose him you'd end up living in Monaghan... You're way too brilliant for that...:) :):) I love Bill!!!
    And we totally have things in common, like, OMG, long hair!!! Though it doesn't matter if I change my hair, people still recognise me.... For other things...

• Advertisement

I have the hair too! And I'm also a red! But the Monoghan thing is a fair point... Or I could move in with Bill! Or, because we both have long red hair, you and I could forget about Bill and elope together!

Advertisement