Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

new actress in fair city

Options
  • 10-10-2005 9:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭

anyone see the new actress in Fair City last night?

she is so fit and seems to be a very good actor too

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

Oh yeah she is a cracker. Can any one post up any pics?

I wonder if she has any nice sisters too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Missed Fair City last night, so what character does this young lady play?

I dont know I had the sound off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

she didn't say her name, she played a drunk getting the taxi home, hope she will be in it more

mukki wrote:
    she didn't say her name, she played a drunk getting the taxi home, hope she will be in it more
    Oh that one. Wasn't really paying much attention to her looks with her character being drunk and all. i reckon we'll be seeing more of her ok. I read somewhere that she's to bring an assault case against your man Pete for coming onto her, and we'll say.... forcing her, as such!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

Got her on the fair city website, not a great pic though

EDIT btw shes the dark haired one /EDIT

zoom234.jpg

She is still looking good all the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

What did happen , did pete attack her?

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭spudington16

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    What did happen , did pete attack her?

Pete was bringing her home in his taxi after she got plastered in a pub. She got to her house, but hadn't any money so he walked her to the front door so she could get her purse. He hinted that he lets the good-looking customers off if they give him a little something in return. Then he kissed her but she pulled away, which caused him to get aggressive and grab her by the arm. (That explains the bruising.) Now she's filed an assault charge, which he's vehemently denying.

ah thanks for clearing that up for me , I was a wee bit confused , I saw when she couldnt get the seat belt on an missed the end then.

• Advertisement

Yeah thats kinda what looked like happened. I had the sound low cause we had visitors at the time. I hope she is in it a lot more she looks class its just what fair city needs to keep me viewing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Pete seems like a decent enough guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭spudington16

nlgbbbblth wrote:
    Pete seems like a decent enough guy.

Have you by any chance been watching the show blind-folded? :confused: Pete has got to be one of the biggest creeps thew show has seen in recent times. He practically stalked a friend of Lana's from Russia, until he was told in no uncertain terms to back-off. (Hint: this is why she is so certain of his guilt when she talks to Leo, and even goes as far as suggesting Leo fires him.) There's nothing likeable about his character, and the sooner he leaves the better, IMHO.

Have you by any chance been watching the show blind-folded? :confused: Pete has got to be one of the biggest creeps thew show has seen in recent times. He practically stalked a friend of Lana's from Russia, until he was told in no uncertain terms to back-off. (Hint: this is why she is so certain of his guilt when she talks to Leo, and even goes as far as suggesting Leo fires him.) There's nothing likeable about his character, and the sooner he leaves the better, IMHO.
    Couldn't agree more.

He's got creep written all over him.

Dolores Molloy has to be most unlikeable character the show has ever produced. The sooner she gets written out/killed off the better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭Sandals

nlgbbbblth wrote:
    Dolores Molloy has to be most unlikeable character the show has ever produced. The sooner she gets written out/killed off the better.

yeah she's Fair city(s) solution to Sally Webster.

She's the second actress to play the role of Dolores if I recall.

The original actress that played her was a guest star in last weekends espisode of The Clinic i believe!!

memphis wrote:
    She's the second actress to play the role of Dolores if I recall.

The first actress lasted one year (early 1990s) and was more attractive.

Fair City's credibility is undermined by the amount of actor changes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Cork

nlgbbbblth wrote:

Fair City's credibility is undermined by the amount of actor changes.

Did not see it in months -it has gone downhill. Ros na Run in fairness is streets ahead.

Cork wrote:
    Did not see it in months -it has gone downhill. Ros na Run in fairness is streets ahead.
    Thats possibly cos the cast in Ros Na Run are not professional actors and just ordinary joe soaps that are native Irish speaker.... the only requirement to get on the soap.... or so I'm told!!!!

• Advertisement

What the hells up with the new fair city music?

New? What? The changed it again?

I haven't watched Fair City in weeks. Its really gone down hill lately. Last I say of it the Doctor was taking drugs and the wife finds out.

That was ages ago , the doctor drove his car into Paul an Orla since an hes still layed up in hospital.

Yea new music , fierce boring altogether , so un fair city , boo , although I d say there a few would argue with that being very unfaircity with the current storylines going on.

Advertisement