Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Clíodhna (Brown hair, no glasses)04-07

• 15-09-2005 5:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭

I can hear you's all screaming non-never-more wench now

Sess1 architecture, Ordharnaid's *shudders* Ra group

didnt do much in there but was known for attempts at killing gigantis. Would've been known in Marine Biology and Psych for good reasons and comp apps for, erm, reason.

Sess2, electronic engineering changed to International Relations, Grace's Ra group but on Hannah's Corridor, she was my adopted Ra and of course part of Róisín's Ra group. Was Greece in model UN and cheerfully made a fool of myself on many occasions. We didnt really do much other then talk about life and what the right way is to manipulate the opposite sex. Good times!

Would've been known to you's for varying reasons and all very contradictive. You'd probably describe me as crazy cos everyone does for some reason, I dont know why however

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

....you were part of our RA group(it being Róisín's group) when? I really don't recall this... :confused:

Um, yeah, hey I guess. :)

*wanders off*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Outcast

There was a girl called Cliodhna in 2004 to whom I spoke about football and how much I hated Colaiste Iosagain...might that have been you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Sugarplum_fairy

Hi Cliodhna! *waves*, it's Cliona here:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Manda5678

hey cliodhna!*waves*

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

Is this clodhna who was on the same Table quiz team as me(niamh shine) and lorcan?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

It is the Clíodhna who was on your table quiz Niamh, how did you do in the jc?

I was part of Róisín's adopted RA group, so not really.

I don't know who outcast is and I go to Coláiste Ioságain so you probably did, who are you and what course did you do?

Hi Cliona and Hi Amanda :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Outcast

I'm Niamh, I was in Chinese. We talked in activities a couple of times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Spraypaint

Ah, Miz Ní Ghuidhir. Fond memories I have of you and your general perversions. The fact that you were the only person in CTYI more excited than me that my RA group was getting Ciara to deliver pizza to us in a French maid costume was...ahem....Very, very cool. You rocked in several ways, not least that you let me label your neck.The less said about that the better.

It's Killian here by the way.

I cant believe the irony of my 69th post being in Clíodhna's thread. It's too perfect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

I will not scream non-nevermore wench... I will not scream non-nevermore wench... I will not scream non-nevermore wench...

YOU GODDAMN NON-NEVERMORE BITCH!!!!!!!

(See? I *didn't* scream non-nevermore wench!) :D

That was cruel... you knew I'd see this. *sob* :( :mad:

The RA with the weird name... didn't like her either.

"Attempts at killing Gigantus"?!?! *cough* SEXUAL TENSION!!! *cough* *cough* I remember there were plans to lock the two of you in a common room somewhere... (blame Paul!) The best bit was when you overheard him trying to get other people to participate!!

Killian: Somehow I don't find that hard to believe...

Marine Bio. will always remember you m'dear... the emotional trauma and mental scarring will never fade...

And now, because you were so cruel to remind me that I'm a nevermore (*cries*), I leave you with two words...

KATE WINSLET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Spraypaint wrote:
    I cant believe the irony of my 69th post being in Clíodhna's thread. It's too perfect.

Too perfect, too true. The really sucky thing was that I got no pizza or images of Ciara. We had good times really.

Sophia, I'm only glad that there could be worse things to slag me about then the Kate Winslet and seperate Gigantis thing. The only 'sexual tension' between me and Gigantis was that I was dissatisfied with the fact that he was never castrated or made impotent. Luckily that was carried out by Fionn and a ball made out of rubber bands.

One other thing, how did I hurt you's in Marine biology, I gave you's life and vibrancy out of the class! I only ever hurt you I think and possibly Pierce from Carlow but then again he cant pronounce his 'o's' and he made a lot of truly horrible jokes. Oh, and there was Thomas, I think I emotionally hurt him but for you Bitch!!! Just joking, I really love you like slave :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

The hair thing...*shudders*

The hair thing...*shudders*

Boys are weak *cackles menacingly like a witch with extremely matted hair*

Low pain barriers, HA!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭jono087

That's quite.............eh.............wierdish:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

Hey, I know you!

/me waves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭jono087

JenLorigan wrote:
    Hey, I know you!

/me waves

me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Pyschopath666

Hey ya... so that full body suit aye?

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

Jono: No, Clíodhna. this being her thread and all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Jeezie Creezie

Hey I know you too! I think I vaguely remember that thing with Ciara the Ra! And this year you should have seen Simon's face when we told him he'd be dressing as Riff-Raff! High-larious! You rock muchly Cliodhna (sorry, my computer doesnt do fada's!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Madeleine

*waves*

*waves back at tubby*

• Advertisement

Tubby?

*sniggers*

=(

I love you really, it's just more fun to confuse you than point that out, quite like the Dutch-citizenship thing.

Wait, Dutch-citizen, probably insinuation for stoned prostitute.............Daithi! That's mean!

Hehehe

*looks alarmed* I hope Eamon knows about your pasttimes?

Course he does. He's always encouraging me to stand on street corners and get laid =) Which is actually the truth...

*hunts and kills little Eamon whilst shouting in a Kilkenny accent 'ye mad scone!'*

=o Don't Kill The Eamonn!

• Advertisement

But he makes you put on the red light, so you claim. Either thou or him must die (for lying and pimping respectively.)

Advertisement