Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Car Cruise

• 29-08-2005 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭

Hey did anyone see all the cars that headed to newtownmountkennedy at the wknd???? There were hundreds of cars from all over Ireland, when they tried to move on the Gardai blocked everywhere they tried to go, as if they were criminals. They just wanted to show off their cars to eachother and personally I dont think they were causing any harm. These young lads spend alot of money doing up their cars and personally I'd rather see them spend money on their cars rather than drink or drugs. Am I the only one that feels dis way??? :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

Yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Chunkylover

Ah, I remember the days when I would have been there in my white Mirage, but no then Mr Bank Manager said I had to sell the car if I was ever thinking of buying a house, and look at me know, still living with the damn parents

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭jellybaby21

Ah, I remember the days when I would have been there in my white Mirage, but no then Mr Bank Manager said I had to sell the car if I was ever thinking of buying a house, and look at me know, still living with the damn parents
    Off the topic I know sorry did you ever try go for an affordable house??? You get the house at cost price they seem to have trouble gettin ppl to buy them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Chunkylover

yeah, and didnt meet the "critirea", earn to much to get the grant but not enough to get a mortgage, damn my hedonistic single life

Advertisement