Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pierce Fox 04-05

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Pyschopath666

at the moment its Dan Smith though in your time it was Fr. Peter Garvey ... the abbot its Fr. Kevin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Stiny!

oh well, I must have been mistaken....

these things happen unless you were thinking of the principal hughbie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Stiny!

Maybe. I don't know anymore. Brain no work. Kids, don't do drugs. If you do, make sure they were made in a quality-controlled environment. Not in some Mexican guy's bathtub.... Urgh, st00pid brain....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

Yay Pierce. prehaps what i remember most about you was happy Holly and the couches before 9am in the morning, oh and well the aine tossing!!!

eye liner really does suit you, :p

hils

• Advertisement

I know its scary.... even my rents agree that it does

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

Pierce... Wish you hadn't swapped to Philosophy, Zoology sucked, but it was better when you were there. Well done on the hitting-Adam-with-a-frisbee-thing and doing... stuff... to him while only wearing a towel... *leaves to the imaginations of everyone else on boards to define "stuff"*

Hehe.

Anyways, you rocked. Even if I did slap you. Sorry about that by the way (not really) :D

Talk t'ya later!

Soph xx

Soph not only did you slap me but you did it twice.... and if i stayed in zoology i would probably have gotten kicked out as I was the main disruptive force in that class.... Dave was as well but it was never noticed....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

Soph not only did you slap me but you did it twice....

Pierce, you totally deserved that! It was like the zillionth time I'd been dragged into the guys corridor!! And Catriona already hated me...

Pity about you leaving like I said, but you were probably better off in Philosophy. And your class was definitely more interesting! Dave got in trouble more after you left, 'specially when he got mad at Una&stuck up for the Munchkins...

To everyone out there considering doing Zoology next year - DON'T.

Getting back to the subject of the thread: Yay for Pierce! *dances* :)

w00t (is Niott drunk aftwer night on town

• Advertisement

w00t!!! second page

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Third dear... *pats on head*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

Well, Pierce - it's all been said already.

you rock. As does your kit. (Not as much as mine, though.)

BOOT IT - SHOOT IT - KABOOT IT!!

My new school (if I choose to go there) has a coffee machine like the ones in DCU :D

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

Oh God...Pierce, sweetie, honey, schnoogles, I beseech you on bended knee NOT to choose your school based on a coffee machine. I know you love Mocha but pleeeease don't... :rolleyes:

but its MOCHA woman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

hah! mocha-woman.

well done Guy now click on my sig like a good boy

• Registered Users Posts: 11 i hate jedis

hey westmeath scumbag it's me ruairí one of the infamous sctyiss. thank god you thought of me as a charity case. you still have twiggy, the wee schtick, consider him as payment.

the ssctyis rocked so much and yes I have twiggy... he says hey

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

well done Guy now click on my sig like a good boy
    i did, its not that great.
    add boobs

Dam it Guy why it is always about the boobs!!! try Retarted Animal Babies

What is it with all guys and boobs!?! Stupid Brendan and Guy with their stupid M&M's...*grumbles*
    Yes schnoo, Mocha=Sex and I also have a love for it that burns with the intensity of 1,000 suns...

P.S That picture of you humping Guy is up in my locker at school... Oh, the looks I'm getting! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Desmoulins

P.S That picture of you humping Guy is up in my locker at school... Oh, the looks I'm getting! :p

The best part is you trying to explain who they are, without actually saying- when Dierdre asked you, you got that look on your face :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Shellie13

Dam it Guy why it is always about the boobs!!!

Your just jealous cos you don't gots no boobs! :p

*shudders at mental image*
    Strange how I find that disturbing yet fully support Guy getting pregnant... :)

Guy has every right to get preggers if he wants to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭americanCat

guy?? preggers??? *strannnnge mental image*

I think Guy would make a great mother... he has the femine hair and a mothers instincts.... GUY FOR MOTHER OF THE YEAR

• Advertisement

Lol! Guy's going to go crazy. I spent most of Jap class trying to convince him Male pregnancy was a good thing and that he should in fact become pregnant... He didn'ty take it so well... Not a fan of the mechanics behind it, shall we say...

Yay! got Pierce on to four pages!!!

Advertisement