Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Grainne B 2004-2005

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

*cries* Dear, I don't think you realise the full implications of what you're doing to me right now...Pierce's going to go crazy when he reads this... I blame you for all this talk...You are such a size queen... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Chowburger

Ah, I'm sure he'll love all the publicity his large drum kit's getting on the interweb! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

My work here is done

Bunch of filth skanks...

Possibly the best kind of skank

• Advertisement

Certainly superior to the regular kind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Stiny!

You rocked Pierce's kit like a real pro. In fact, there's been great demand on the internet for the video of you abusing Pierce's kit in front of a large audience.

............ I'm sorry, I couldn't resist :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Pyschopath666

that could be of wat happened while she was playing with my kit....

i love how this entire thread is about my equipment
    [edit : got board]

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

Hey Grainne. Sorry for only saying hi to you now on your thread. HI!.
    You're a kick ass drummer and have smiley knees that rocked and were one the the sweetest, nicest people in CTYI and almost everyone in CTYI is nice
    Love ya, Niamh:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Desmoulins

Shiney wrote:
    You're a kick ass drummer and have smiley knees that rocked and were one the the sweetest, nicest people in CTYI and almost everyone in CTYI is nice
    Love ya, Niamh:D

Hahaha! :D its funny, because its not true! You know I love you really, but still...sweet?

And I have to say, I think it was one of everyones lasting memories- you playing with his kit on stage, with an audience...We were all so proud of you- it was so...touching ...

• Advertisement

that could be of wat happened while she was playing with my kit....
    *mortified* oh god... So Emily was right... :)
    Hahaha! its funny, because its not true! You know I love you really, but still...sweet?
    You're such a ho! You're just jealous coz I had more sexy man-friends on campus than you!!! :p Hush you, Niamh never lies coz she ROCKS my cotton socks!!! :)

P.S Yay, I'm the fourth person in this place to reach the three page mark on my thread *feels loved*... True, it's mostly down to myself, Aonghus and Emily... :D

I'm still only on two...*feels unloved*

*remembers its the internet and doesn't really care*

P.S Yay, I'm the fourth person in this place to reach the three page mark on my thread *feels loved*... True, it's mostly down to myself, Aonghus and Emily... :D
    Well, see, you can take the view that it's cause you have [strike]more talkative[/strike] better friends than everyone else, and therefore are still more loved.
    Raphael wrote:
    *remembers its the internet and doesn't really care*
    Oh Mr. Uses-The-English-Lagnuage-Correctly-On-The-Internet, I believe you used the wrong 'its.' Shame on you :eek:

Bleh. I was never good with apostrophes.

Haha! At last, a flaw in Raph. Having found one we can now deduce that all he's ever said, thought, believed, ect, is false.

Ergo: Long live Superman

Superman is a pussy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

Haha! At last, a flaw in Raph. Having found one we can now deduce that all he's ever said, thought, believed, ect, is false.

Ergo: Long live Superman
    you spelt etc. wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Desmoulins

you spelt etc. wrong.

Oh Grainne... :) By the way, did you enjoy the gift? It was very much an impulse buy, but I thought, anything with pirates, and your name on it was worthwhile. :D

Hush Guy or I shalt smite you!!! Etc. is not a real word and therefore does not count.
    Ahh, just listening to talent show recordings. Memories... :) I refuse to listen to Sunshine of Your Love..Am scared :o:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Pyschopath666

You were good at the talent show though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Stiny!

You were good at the talent show though

Yeah, she was good. The rest of us weren't :(
    And I'm still trying to find out WHO THE FUDGE CHANGED CHORDS TOO EARLY?!
    Then again, I don't really care.... It was fun anyway :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

Stiny! wrote:
    Yeah, she was good. The rest of us weren't :(
    And I'm still trying to find out WHO THE FUDGE CHANGED CHORDS TOO EARLY?!
    Then again, I don't really care.... It was fun anyway :)
    blame eoin,
    purely because he knows tom morello,
    *envy*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Hobotastic

Which Eoin? THE Tom Morello?

No, just A tom morello. You can buy him in six packs from your local spar these days.

Yeah, me too Dylan! I was listening to the song and mentally playing it and it wrecks my head every time. It sounds horrible on the CD, you can just hear the guitar come in wrong... Am very happy it was not me. Seriously, at the time I was sitting there day-dreaming about something then realised the rest of the band was ahead of me...Very bad moment. :rolleyes:

:p Aonghus, i miss your humor..

So do I.... I haven't seen it since '96.....

Raphael wrote:
    I'm still only on two pages...*feels unloved*QUOTE]
    *feels need to ressurrect thread*
    Blah, you're on a million pages now... Grr you and your popularity..

Mwaha!

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

When something doesn't sound evil enough I like to throw in a mwahahaha.

• Advertisement

Raphael wrote:
    Mwaha!
    Silence peasant! *throws shoe*

Advertisement