Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Concert reunions

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

bill and jim we must hook up for maiden, woo CTYcircle pit.
    also whos queing for pixies on tuesday? (ill be ther from around eleven(damn friends dont wanna leave at 7/8 in the morning)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Ahem!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Undergod wrote:
    Maiden. Come.

Alright, but do I have to go to Maiden too?

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Mocha One Sugar

bill and jim we must hook up for maiden, woo CTYcircle pit.
    also whos queing for pixies on tuesday? (ill be ther from around eleven(damn friends dont wanna leave at 7/8 in the morning)

Don't take no smack Guy, go all dominatrix on their asses!!!! (they'll love it - i swear!)
    be like "no!! we're leaving early!"
    queueing early is the bestest!!

btw Liz, i think they want us all to "come" :p
    *high fives Liz for their filthy minds*

Well Jeez, did he really have to ask? I thought it was a given :p;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

sigh

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭meeka

I'll be queing for the pixies as early as I can, which may not be that early however since I have to drive up from galway.. .bout 1 or 2 probably

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Chris IS Cool

I'm going to the pixies with a friend of mine from school (but who was also in ctyi) but we've only got sitting tickets, and i was wandering if anyone'd know if we'd have a good chance of being able to get onto the pitch? Or would security be all strict and shtuff? I wouldnt know, not having much experience of such things.

(Or if anyone wants to swop from standing to sitting?... yeah, like that's likely)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

I'll be there at around eleven, with another session one-er. Eh, Chris, just look as pathetic as you can, and security let you away with ANYTHING. In my experience, anyway...

I wish I were going to the Pixies :(

I cannot for the life of me remember what I spent my ticket money on :S

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Mocha One Sugar

yeah same Liz, my friend was supposed to be getting me a free ticket last week but it didn't work out. DAMN!!
    i so wanna go and i'm uberly broke. ah twell... *breaks down into tears*

I'm going to the pixies with a friend of mine from school (but who was also in ctyi) but we've only got sitting tickets, and i was wandering if anyone'd know if we'd have a good chance of being able to get onto the pitch? Or would security be all strict and shtuff? I wouldnt know, not having much experience of such things.

(Or if anyone wants to swop from standing to sitting?... yeah, like that's likely)

If it's in the RDS, a sitting ticket means you paid extra for the privilege of having a seat, but you don't have to sit there. THis probably applies to other places as well.

I think in Lansdowne you have to sit in you seat as it's in the stands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Chris IS Cool

Flashling wrote:
    I'll be there at around eleven, with another session one-er. Eh, Chris, just look as pathetic as you can, and security let you away with ANYTHING. In my experience, anyway...

ANYTHING, you say? Will have to try that... (or else my friend can use his masculine wiles on the security staff.)

Masculines have wiles?

I was hoping if you read that quickly, it will appear as something different...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Garret

Bell X1 olympia 18th october anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

WHAT?!?!?!?! when was this annoucned? you can count on me being there. tickets on sale yet??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭COCK

The Dandy Warhols on the 22nd of october at the ambassador Anyone going?

pixies kicked uber ass.
    skipped the queue thanks to darran and ali and got into the pit, marc was there aswell as some others.
    :D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

pixies kicked uber ass.
    skipped the queue thanks to darran and ali and got into the pit, marc was there aswell as some others.
    :D:D:D:D:D

Who is this? Because I skipped the queue thanks to Darran and Ali too! (I love you guys so much!) I was in the pit... the Pixies were amazing! And the Kings Of Leon were v.good too. The security guards were way too strict about crowdsurfing though...

-Sophia

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

The Pixies rocked! Kings of Leon looked kinda sulky though....and Sofia, I saw you there! (Didn't I? I think I did....) The pit was great, but I was next to this short, smelly, pointy guy, and he kept, oh how can you describe it, humping my leg?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

Ok, people, The Pixies have come and gone. Now is the time for Maiden.

I presume we'll all be standing, yes? Where and when should we meet, eh?

I'm getting my bus ticket today. Meet behind the stands. In fact, I'll call you all when I get there and we'll meet somewhere noticeable, but not too crowded.

I met two lovely guys at Scissor Sisters last night who'll be at Maiden. So if you meet two guys called Matt and Ivan tell them Liz from Scissor Sisters says hey.

Meet up in town or something before the gig and we can all head over together.

Piste wrote:
    I met two lovely guys at Scissor Sisters last night who'll be at Maiden. So if you meet two guys called Matt and Ivan tell them Liz from Scissor Sisters says hey.
    because this is a CTY board and you mentioned maiden, i immediately thought of barrington and ivan, then wondered wtf would they be doing at a scissor sisters gig.esp ivan

anywhoo, how was scissor sisters?

whos goin to maiden then?

Love wrote:
    Who is this? Because I skipped the queue thanks to Darran and Ali too! (I love you guys so much!) I was in the pit... the Pixies were amazing! And the Kings Of Leon were v.good too. The security guards were way too strict about crowdsurfing though...

-Sophia
    oh yeah you were there too, tis Guy.
    it was soooo great, best gig ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭the_red_cherry

oh yeah you were there too, tis Guy.
    it was soooo great, best gig ever.
    shhhh i'm bitter enough as it is about not going damn lack of monay grumble grumble mutter also the reason why i won't be there moz

Scissor Sisters pwned! Can I get a Hell Yeah?

• Advertisement

Piste wrote:
    Scissor Sisters pwned! Can I get a Hell Yeah?
    no, no you cant, shut up.

Advertisement