Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Edible

• 18-08-2005 11:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭

Edible was my first "real" band. We always lamented the poor quality of the recordings we made back in the day (1993 to be precise :p ) so recently the opportunity arose to re-record the stuff again. So over the next couple of weeks we're going to be dusting down some relics and trying to make them sound like they always should have. This might be the stupidest thing we've ever done :)

Anyway, you can hear some of the old stuff at http://www.myspace.com/ediblethemetalband and we'll be posting up some new stuff in the near future hopefully.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

Doc, when i saw the songtitles, i decided i want a deluxe edition. :)

"Dance Music Makes Me Want To Kill People With A Hammer"

ROTFL with tears in my eyes man... :D

Legend!

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Scratch Acid

The old stuff sounds pretty good. Is the vocalist singing like a robot on purpose? I'm not trying to criticise by the way, it sounds cool.

Edit: I just listened to the second song on there and my question now seems redundant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Nah, we were big fans of the Terminator 2 movie :D

Advertisement