Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Best Roll in Spar?

• 18-07-2005 11:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭

Just came to me now,stupid topic i know, but we've all had that absolutey unbelievable Roll that can never been created. For some it will be a breakfeast roll put try think out of "im so hungover id eat a dead rat in a roll" and think of when you were stupid enough to go to college and start to get hungry.

Let me set the scene for my super roll, Long boring morning, 11:00 came had 2hours to next lecture was bored and didnt have breakfeast, So went for the long march to spar and everything i wanted in the roll popped into my head.

Turkey,Green,red pepper,tuna-sweetcorn Cheese and lots of mayo, put me in a good mood for the rest of the week :) .

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Spar make lovely sandwiches though. Well, sometimes. It depends who's making them. Sometimes they're great, nicely stacked and well planned and neat. Other times they can be a heap and difficult to eat, silly newbs!!

Generally though, spar is nice. I see the people who work there all the time in town and on the bus, and the bar staff guy as well.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

1. Chicken Tikka, chees and mayo.
    2. Wedges, cheese and mayo.

FÚCK YEAH!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Plain Chicken, Chesse, Lettuce and a touch of Mayo for day to day eatage...

Hungoveredness = Breakfast roll...no comparison! :D

dregin wrote:
    1. Chicken Tikka, chees and mayo.
    2. Wedges, cheese and mayo.

FÚCK YEAH!
    FAT

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Chicken tikka, stuffing, lettuce, Mayo.

Thats my healthy option. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

instant satisfaction: hot spicy chicken, lettuce and mayonnaise

delayed satisfaction: chicken tikka, mayonnaise and grated cheddar on top. Bring home and grill for 5 minutes. Cold chicken tikka becomes nice n warm, cheese is nice n melted and all lubricated by delicious mayonnaise.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭rancheros

a sausage sandwich, yu can't beat it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

rancheros wrote:
    a sausage sandwich, yu can't beat it

you, sir, are a liar and a cad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭bragan

spicy chicken roll and mayo or coleslaw
    yum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭bullock

making me hungry ... Might go for that at lunch today then.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

I think the thread should be called "best sandwich" cuz this has NOTHING to do with Spar to heathens.

Or maybe "who makes te best sandwiches in Spar?"

I think the blonde lady does.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭drunkenfool

sometimes i worry about you danger dave, your almost too interesting. I had to get out of this thread due to too much excitment.
    you suck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Danger_Dave

sometimes i worry about you danger dave, your almost too interesting. I had to get out of this thread due to too much excitment.
    you suck

Me intresting thats a flithy lie and you know it :) . Well you dont because i dont seem to remeber postin on any threads with you, Or Do i Have a boards Stalker? :) if i do, cool i like the attention.

Anyway Back to the topic What drink if any to you get with ur roll or sandwich? me its gotta be jolt if they have it other than that coke/water

im only joking, ive always loved you danger dave.
    fav drink with roll has to be whiskey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭sroberts82

have stopped getting rolls in spar since scabtron with the glasses started working there. She puts nothing in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

It has to be dry bread roll with out butter, with chicken and ketchup num num.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

Either plain chicken/spicy chicken and stuffing. Maybe with a dash o lettuce if I feel like splashing the cash that day.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Töpher

Soft Roll
    Butter
    Mayo
    Chicken Fillet
    Onion
    Stuffing
    Sweetcorn/Tomato depending on mood.

Beautiful! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Flux

Ham and Onion - The Classic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Danger_Dave

Flux wrote:
    Ham and Onion - The Classic

Do you have gum afterwards? otherwise its not a good roll for everyone esle ! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 drusilla_rb

Plain chicken, cheese, potato salad, peppers and onions. Divine! Or a classic, cooked chicken, mayo and cheese.

Goddammit, now I'm hungry!

• Advertisement

i still cant believe this thread. im sorry

danger dave speaks the truth,all hail.

Advertisement