Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Eastenders - Kat Returns [contains spoilers]

• 11-05-2005 4:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭

Just when Alfie and Little Mo start to get cossy, they announce that Kat Slater is due to return.

She's on the front of this weeks RTE guide so I can only assume that she is due back by the end of the week if not next week.

All I can say is I hope she's not back for long.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

aww i was really hoping alfie and little mo would make a go of it too. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

So Kats back now (in jail), does anyone care to enlighten me as to whats the story, with her returning and no I didn't read the RTE Guide.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

silas wrote:
    So Kats back now (in jail), does anyone care to enlighten me as to whats the story, with her returning and no I didn't read the RTE Guide.

Something like she turned to Prostatution and got looked up for it. I think..read it somewhere. 'Enders is so ****e. I've started watchin Emmerdale now!! :eek: Too much time on your hands, too much time...

Oh right, thanks larianne I was entirely too lazy to go searching google for it. You mean to say you normally dont normally dont watch Emmerdale :eek:

used to watch emmerdale when chris and kim were in it. now that was good!!! (or it could be that i was just young then!) Now its just all gone abit mad. Donna with Marlon? when the hell did that happen!! :eek: LIttle Debbie preggers?? Who did she sleep with. And I do seem to flick on Corrie every now and again! :eek: NoooOOoo..

• Advertisement

I think she slept with andy, I think. Yeah corry is really touch and go, there's the odd okaish story line, but for the most part its a bit on the crap side.

silas wrote:
    I think she slept with andy, I think. Yeah corry is really touch and go, there's the odd okaish story line, but for the most part its a bit on the crap side.

Ah sure there'llall gonna be inbred on that show soon enough. One thing I never got was ya know the way Debbie is Cain and Charity's daughter, yes? Are they not cousins??? :eek:

Ah the soaps have all gone to shiit. I prefer the more upper class soaps.. Desperate Housewives and the O.C. :D

larianne wrote:
    One thing I never got was ya know the way Debbie is Cain and Charity's daughter, yes? Are they not cousins???
    Yeah there related (I think there first cousins, charities uncle is zac), sick feckers aren't they!

Deperate Housewives is a real chicks soap really and never took to the OC, well I never watched it. Jack and Bobby was really good, but then they went and cancelled that! :mad:

silas wrote:
    Yeah there related (I think there first cousins, charities uncle is zac), sick feckers aren't they!

Deperate Housewives is a real chicks soap really and never took to the OC, well I never watched it. Jack and Bobby was really good, but then they went and cancelled that! :mad:

Well Desparate Housewives hasn't been up to standard in the last while. I think Lynette's character is great. I can so see myself ending up like her! lol The O.C. can take a while to get into. Seth Cohen and his Dad, Sandy have funny lines. And Adam Brody is fiiiiine!!! Well I'm hardly looking at it for the storylines!!! lol

Watched Jack & Bobby once or twice when I was in the US. Couldn't get into it. I didn't know what was going on!! Bring back American Dreams is all I can say. I loved all the music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Larianne wrote:
    Something like she turned to Prostatution and got looked up for it. I think..read it somewhere. 'Enders is so ****e. I've started watchin Emmerdale now!! :eek: Too much time on your hands, too much time...
    So Kat turned to Prostitution eh? Not one bit surprised, the tramp. Hope she's not back in it for long. Now the Mitchell's, returning... thats a different story. Can't wait to see them come back.
    Peggie is to return during the summer to bail Phil out of prison, and then Grant will return in August/September to make the family reunited once more! Can see em battling for the Vic too!!!

If ya ask me, Emmerdale is the worst of the lot of em now, how in Gods name could Sadie be such a tart, she first goes off with that kid Rob (he must be only 17), and now Cain.... Jaysus if he shaved himself and cut his hair he'd be half respectable looking.... has she no shame!!

• Advertisement

Lynette isn't that the one thats married to William H Macy in real life.
    Ha ha you watch The OC for the same reason I watch Hollyoaks, though hollyoaks is crap but the female cast is hot (well christina bailey is :p)!
    Seriously cant remember american dreams sounds like a modern day wonder years or something, thought the name sounds familiar though.

Now the Mitchell's, returning... thats a different story. Can't wait to see them come back.

I'd be more interested in seeing Grant come back into it than phil and peggy. After him being in the shield, I've a lot more respect for his acting skills.

Hummmm. every other soap but the one in the thread title appears to being discussed here.

Can we get back on topic please, so why exactly is Kat back in eastenders? And for how long?

memphis wrote:
    Hummmm. every other soap but the one in the thread title appears to being discussed here.

Can we get back on topic please, so why exactly is Kat back in eastenders? And for how long?

Well Kat was only ever away coz Jessie was having a baby. Now she's back and trying to boost the rating I suspect. But with Alfie leaving, gonna be ****.

Dunno why you have Grant coming back as a Spoiler, thought everyone knew that.

I'm sure we'll see the siit hitting the fan when Kat finds out about little Mo and Alfie! :eek:

Yeah American Dreams was set in the 50's/60's and set around the show American Bandstand (i think). So it was all 50's music and clothes etc. People like Usher, Brandy, LeAnne Rimes playing Dionne Warwick, Diana Ross and the likes. Was good. Saw some of the new series when in America. Dunno if TV3 is bringing it back though. :(

memphis wrote:
    Yeah I know sorry.

I've no idea why she's back or for how long thats what I was trying to find out all along, she got sent down for prostitution.

BBC Three Fri 27th May (from BBC Website)
    EastEnders Revealed
    The Make Up of Kat Moon: Kat is back! With a splash of war-paint and an adjustment of her short skirt Kat has returned to the square. But is Kat really the toughie she makes out? Then 60 Seconds.

Take it she gets released and comes back to the square then, id say she'd be in for a bit in that case!

silas wrote:
    Lynette isn't that the one thats married to William H Macy in real life.
    Ha ha you watch The OC for the same reason I watch Hollyoaks, though hollyoaks is crap but the female cast is hot (well christina bailey is :p)!
    Seriously cant remember american dreams sounds like a modern day wonder years or something, thought the name sounds familiar though.

Now the Mitchell's, returning... thats a different story. Can't wait to see them come back.

I'd be more interested in seeing Grant come back into it than phil and peggy. After him being in the shield, I've a lot more respect for his acting skills.

The O.C. is far more better than Holyoaks. That show is a disgrace!! I like the wit of Seth and Sandy. Oh dear god, Adam...mmmm...mmmm.. getting married to Rachel (Summer). Boo Hiss...

Yeah Lynette, Felicity whatever is married to Macy!

Oh god I hate Kat so much!!

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    Oh god I hate Kat so much!!
    Likewise, and according to my Mum... she read somewhere, don't ask where.... that none of the cast actually like her either. She's apparently horrible to em all, and not too unlike her unscreen character. She's a loud mouth, and had been suspended from the soap due to alcohol abuse prior to her pregnancy.

The only reason she is back is because by law she must return to work after maturnity leave for a short period or something... don't ask, I'm male so wouldn't know! Don't think she's stayin in it for long.

BRING ON THE MITCHELL'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Larianne wrote:
    the more upper class soaps.. Desperate Housewives
    It's Peyton Place: The Next Generation ffs. Enjoyable all the same though (mind you since I've started aging perhaps my definition of eyecandy has as well).

As for Kat in EE, 2 months incarceration for assaulting a copper apparently as anyone who watched it last night (I didn't) will have noticed.

Incidentally Steve McFadden's taking another break later in the year. Off to play the evil Captain Hook in panto and he'll be gone for two months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

silas wrote:
    After him being in the shield

when was grant mitchell in the shield???

sorry i meant ultimate force then! forever mixing them two up, dont know why!

• Advertisement

I hope to god Kats not back for long , Last night she was bugging the hole off me!Jesus all those slaters should be put down !

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    I hope to god Kats not back for long , Last night she was bugging the hole off me!Jesus all those slaters should be put down !
    Ah no, I like Little Mo, they rest of em can disappear of the face of planet soap earth and I wouldn't give a fiddlers fart. Kat being the most annoying of em all.

But having said that the Millers sicken me too.

The millers look like they need a good hose down , especially Keith.
    But the slaters are worse!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

ya the slaters are slowly dissapating what the fcuk happened to lynn, zoe and that other scrotum belinda

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭beanyb

Lynne left after she had her miscarriage, Zoe is still around, Belinda was never a regular character. She just turned up for the big events like weddings and funerals and the like.

So whats Kat back for anyway?

Advertisement