Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bashir fans rejoice

• 11-05-2005 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Any fans of Bashir from DS9 rejoice as Alexander Siddig (the actor who played Bashir) can see him again in Kingdom of Heaven where he has a fairly big part. Though you prob wont recognise him at first.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭crimsonfire

I think i saw him in another movie as well. I havent a clue what movie so if anybody could give me some clues that would be good. It was a fairly recent (last 5 years or so). I think it was reign of fire.....maybe? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Dr. Bashir, I presume.

That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭radiospan

I think i saw him in another movie as well. I havent a clue what movie so if anybody could give me some clues that would be good. It was a fairly recent (last 5 years or so). I think it was reign of fire.....maybe? :(

Yeah he was in that.

I saw him in Vertical Limit (crap film) too.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

I thought he played the role very well and I didn't recognise him for ages. Only that I'd read the list of cast on IMDB (when convincing the girlfriend to go :p) did I eventually cop to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

Hmm, I didn't notice him. Who did he play?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

He played Bloom's rival on the muslim side who he thought was a slave (Nasir)

edit: i just noticed how that made no sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ Annie Creamy Shelter

I didn't recognise him for a while either, a friend had to point it out.

I thought he played the role very well. Not a great film though IMHO.

ambrose :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

sorry to dig up old posts...but if your a neelix fan (doubtful) The actor who plays him is a supporting character in THE ISLAND...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭spooydermot

as far as I know he (bashir) was also in an episode of that BBC spy thingy 'spooks'

Advertisement