Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Me

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

What a complete spanner! Who cares who knows more people online join the real world take your head out of you ass & you might see the real world once in a while!
    mycroft wrote:

*card*

Oh boohoo, look at me care!

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Hoochiemama

dont worry fade to grey, we still love you

Ya see, there are nice people out there, the world isn't just full of spammers and mycroft! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

What a complete spanner! Who cares who knows more people online join the real world take your head out of you ass & you might see the real world once in a while!
    indenial6lx.jpg

Nothin but net shabadu, nice shootin'! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

I voted no though; it's just with shrimp first, and now you, I worry that there's going to be a million people trying to get their own personal forum. Sorreee =( nuttin' personal. I suspect that's mainly why people voted no.

Probably, to be honest though I don't mind, its all just fun in good jest! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Prove why you are a legend.

em........i think maybe i should just concede, it seems not to be....i was merely lookin for the opportunity to become a legend....

/me gets coat

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Well you're definately not a legend if you give up that easily!

• Advertisement

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL BE A LEGEND!!!!!!

/me tears my coat in to lots of quite small pieces

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

/me tears my coat in to lots of quite small pieces

Now eat it and say you like and want more!!!!

/me eats it all up

I LIKE AND WANT MORE!!!!

/me has a revelation...

I will use my sub forum to be a slave to the masses, carrying out tasks set to me and collecting visual/audio evidence of said acts!!!

/me goes off to write a rule book

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

no more self nominating. locking this puppy up. someone go start and atari jaguar thread.....or something ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement