Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Best soap currently!

Options
  • 22-04-2005 3:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭

Which soap do you think is the best at the moment?

Best Soap Currently??? 55 votes

Fair City
    0% 0 votes
    Eastenders
    5% 3 votes
    Corrie
    16% 9 votes
    Emmerdale
    29% 16 votes
    Neighbours
    18% 10 votes
    Home and Away
    3% 2 votes
    Ros na Run
    10% 6 votes
    Hollyoaks
    3% 2 votes
    Family Affairs
    10% 6 votes
    Other (specify)
    1% 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

I voted for H&A.

From your list, the only things I watch are Corrie, H&A and Fair City.

I can happily say that I can watch H&A without getting uber miffed at every single character. Corrie has so many annoying twatsticks on the show, and Fair City is just stupid, and full of actors who are even more stupid.

So my choice would be H&A :) *waves Australian flag* :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

I said fair city :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Photi

Correh, I say Correh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

No atrai jaguar? I am appalled

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

atrai jaguar? What do you mean? :D

Out of all those abysmal soaps, I choose Eastenders

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

BTW, I've added Hollyoaks and Family Affairs to the list!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

byte wrote:
    atrai jaguar? What do you mean? :D

Out of all those abysmal soaps, I choose Eastenders
    Its like "none of the above".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

home and away is the only 1 i come across every now and again so that will be my vote

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

I choose eastenders, I think its the best of the lot at the moment.

Home & Away, I haven't watched for years, Emmerdale bugs the sh!te outta me, Corrie is startin to get a bit dull, and Fair City, while good, has some annoyin storylines in it at the moment. Someone kill that Robin one will ya, what an annoyin c*nt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

memphis wrote:
    Someone kill that Robin one will ya, what an annoyin c*nt

Yeh she wrecks me head... I wonder if she really is pregnant or just looking for attention.. Ya'd feel so sorry for Jimmy being stuck with her.

• Advertisement

orla wrote:
    Yeh she wrecks me head... I wonder if she really is pregnant or just looking for attention.. Ya'd feel so sorry for Jimmy being stuck with her.
    Pregnant? her? She's only looking fro attention, isn't that obvious?

Can't see Jimmy putting up with her for my longer tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Ya never know she *might* actually be pregant (prob not though). Can't wait to see how she tries to pull it off. Isn't this storyline kind of copyin the Emmerdale one where Chloe said she was pregnant?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

orla wrote:
    Ya never know she *might* actually be pregant (prob not though). Can't wait to see how she tries to pull it off. Isn't this storyline kind of copyin the Emmerdale one where Chloe said she was pregnant?
    orla wrote:
    im so sorry! i wont post anything again then,

you lied.

orla wrote:

Thats exactly what I was thinking when she said it last night too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

I just read a bit on the Fair City website - Robin is not pregnant! And then Jimmy goes off and tells Bela, and Robin is furious (quote), well if you didn't lie to him in the first place, you stupid twat Robin!

I didn't realise that Kurt and the rest of that waste of space family are gone to England, or wherever - does that mean they are gone for good? (Please say yes, please say yes!)

On further browsing of Fair City's website, I found this - do ya reckon they made a mistake putting up the actress's possible real address on the website? Everyone else's on it seems to be Carrigstown! Doh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭misswex

I voted for Hollyoaks, doesn't irritate me like the others do and is the best thing on a Sunday morning when you've been out the night before.

Lets hope Kurt and his stupid family stay in England :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

home and away
    its addictive at the moment
    and so sad.
    spoiler:
    kane had his boy bits removed and kirsty wants to try for another baby cos she doesnt know...

Yeah, lets hope so, they weren't exactly the best choice of actors now were they?

Advertisement