Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pizza Toppings

• 14-08-2001 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭

Favourite Pizza toppings and a nice drink to go with it?

Ham, Chicken, Peppers, on BBQ sauce, with a cold glass of JD and coke smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

What ever is on Dominos' VegAroma: garlic, onion, peppers, sun dried tomato and herbs.

OMFG, I'm salivating at the thought... No kidding.

All washed down with some nice cold Coke.

K

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Tandoori chicken, jalapeno peppers, red peppers... nyom!!!
    and a can of fanta:)

What is now was once only imagined.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 shimoda

The "Santa-Fe" From Luigi Malones.
    Chicken, Guacamole, Salsa, sour cream.

And washed down with a nice cold Erdinger.

Shimoda

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭beaver

Ham, chicken, pepperoni. No vegetable muck.

It's been dubbed the "meatza" smile.gif

-Ross

When I was young my mother told me not to look into the sun; so once, when I was six, I did...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

The one pizza topping I always insist on is EXTRA mozzarella cheese...

Oh - and whatever they stick on the 'hot n spicy' from Apache Pizza, it's bloody lovely wink.gif

Bard
    'First motorbike in the bible ???? ---- a Triumph --- 'Yea verily Moses struck down the ammmanites and all the land heard the roar of his triumph !!!'

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭LURCH

hmm ubar fave = extra cheese, bannanna then covered in tomato ketchup and salad cream *drool*
    OM NYOM NYOM
    /me phone pizza hut

is it real ? it can't be, are u serious ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

hmmmmmmmm banana *drool* extra cheese *nyom* even more cheese *nyom nyom* pepperoni,ham and sweet corn *drool hits floor*.
    /me whacks me self to stop myself dreaming smile.gif

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Just plain ol' Cheese and tomato for me ..maybe some spice would be nice, and a tall glass of Coke...MMMMmmmm....pizza

That island has freedom written all over it" Sir, that's Cuba. [url="HTTP://WWW.thesimpsons.com"]look at that smithers!![/url]

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Just plain ol' Cheese and tomato for me ..maybe some spice would be nice, and a tall glass of Coke...MMMMmmmm....pizza

That island has freedom written all over it" Sir, that's Cuba. [url="HTTP://WWW.thesimpsons.com"]look at that smithers!![/url]

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Finely chopped Tuna & Onion... er thats it smile.gif

Exact same toppping in my rolls or sandwiches too please tongue.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,218 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Not allowed pizza anymore - but when I was is was the extra mozzarella. OK, I admit a 15 inch Goodfella´s, 3 times a week for 3 years did not do me much good.

Kill, kill, kill the laser mice.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

I've just ordered a thick-base Apache pizza with extra cheese. Mmm, plain and unspoilt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
    </font>

That sounds sweeeet!. But if I may just make one addition: Chilli, or Jalapeno peppers. Spicy food goes down a treat with this guy. The spicier the better. Layer on the cheese, the spices, get a jug of coke, and hide in a corner. *NYOM* wink.gif

;-phobos-)

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

Cheese, Cheese, Tomato, Ham, Pineapple, BBQ chicken.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭jamiecake

16inch xtra cheese,onion,bbq chicken yom

• Registered Users Posts: 15,290 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

i am fuxored after reading this, theres a new pizza store opening on the bottom floor of this apartment block...ohhh the ideas..ohh the busines from me they are going to get...can it get any better in life?

Lurch that is the most bizzare pizza toppings i've ever heard off..hee hee...GOT to try it !!

/me runs off to buy jeans with a bigger waiste

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

pepperoni, pineapple and spicey beef with extra cheese

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Basiclly either go to Fat Freddy's in galway (Milano's is waaay too arty for meh - besides, i'm broke) or buy a goodfellash thin&Crispy, raid the frisge and put about 2inches of toppings on it. Everything must go(on).
    Course, most of the cheese melts down when cooked, so its only really 1 and a half inches of toppings.
    Plus glass of Dr. Pepper and JD/Bacardi - pint of harp Export - Club Orange/Rock Shandy
    Savage feed there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

mine simple but delicous. Pepperoni, loadsa cheese and tomato sauce and what ever im in the mood for!

The Millenium Bug, You mean Han Solo's ship is coming here in the year 2000?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Theres a few different ones I'd go for:

spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, cheese, spam, spam, spam, spam, tomato

or
    cheese, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, tomato, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,

or just
    spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,

• Advertisement
Advertisement