Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Erdinger, King of Beers?

• 03-07-2001 10:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭

Most of the time i drink Guinness, but it can be a bit filling sometimes. Like the other night for example, when i was out celebrating my exam results. I'd been drinking guinness all afternoon and then had food. Needless to say i was feeling stuffed and sleepy. So i gave up on the guinness and one of my mates came back with an Erdinger. I'd never tried it before, but i have to say i was instantly converted. It's the nicest beer i've had in a long time. It tastes great. And you even get a cool foot tall glass! Pity it's not so widely available.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

I've tried 3 different types of Erdinger. The black one is ok but a bit vinegary, the cloudy one is my favourite but it gives me a really bad hangover, so the clear one in the silver bottle is the one I usually go for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Xenophobic

Pop into the Porterhouse and work through their menu, then decide upon the king of beers. A personal fave Gales Prize Old Ale, treacle like taste. Or for the alcohol buzz try a Bush Beer @ 12%, a bit too sweet as most of the over alcohol beers are.
    Do it country by country (keep Belgium for a night you don't have work the next day smile.gif)

Xeno

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭morgana

One pub in Cork even has it on draught ... My favourite is cloudy one too

• Registered Users Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jd

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Evil Phil:
    the cloudy one is my favourite but it gives me a really bad hangover</font>
    very much ditto(including the hangover) and the do it in the stags head. If you can limit yourself to 4 or so....

Advertisement