Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Whos in the soc???????

• 22-11-2004 4:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

hi there,

could those of you who wish to remain in the committee please let me know.

im not going to waste my time arranging meetings etc if only 2 people are going to show up.

so anymore if you are not going to turn up a meeting i'd like an email to tell me so, with at least one days notice. and if you cant email me, talk to james he has my mobile number.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

James, who?
    well about yesterday i told everybody i was ment to tell, but they didnt show up either, i dont know what reasons they have for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭sawah

But still, grrrrrrrrrrrrrr I'm angry!!!
    Tell them I want excuses, I hate wasting time....Its silly

it shall not happen again!
    here have some rep it helps everything!

what the hell is rep?????
    im sooooooooo confused!!!

ok the little green square under your name, if you put you mouse over it it tells you what the person is like on boards. at the moment im a glorious beakon of light: )

• Advertisement

okey dokey!!!
    well thanks darling...
    edinburgh was deadly now dont forget the meeting tomorrow

what meeting!!!!!!!

Advertisement