Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New clubs

• 09-10-2004 5:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

heya to all that joined thewir clubs this week
    do all the clubs start immediately like does the martial arts club start on monday this week
    if anyone knows could they reply it'd be handy to know to bring my gear in thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Yes, if they've a training time/times allocated to them then they'll be starting training this week (If they haven't already started)

Check out the clubs and socs webpages if they have any.

You'll find them on RedBrick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 hyperali

cheers thankies

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Nae bother :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Raz

Martial Arts will be starting tomorrow indeed. (which reminds me I'll have to send the instructor a message to make sure!).
    The Wednesday class hasn't yet been finalised so it may not be on. There'll be an e-mail about it when I know for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭nachos

anyone join the japanese society? haven't heard from the bastards at all yet, or maybe it's just me...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Yeah Cult joined the Japanese soc I do believe.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

I did indeedy, and have heard naught as of yet also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Lantis

Not a peeep here either. My friend emailed them and got zero back. How organized a society we are in.

Advertisement