Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Greets from Italy for all the Mayo (and Galway) counties people

Options
  • 07-09-2004 6:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

I stayed quite all the month of August in County Mayo (Swinford) and visited all the county (with also a lot of parts of Galway, Clare, Kerry, Sligo, Donegal and Leitrim.. and oh yeah Roscommon :) )
    Just to say the people in Mayo are so fantastic! And all the places are superb!!

;) Sorry for my horrible english. I hope I'll be able to talk with a lot of Irish people.. you're a great nation!

Daniele

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

We're glad to have you ;)

Come again any time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

There are plenty of Irish posters with far worse command of English. You should be proud! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Etrurian

Sarky wrote:
    There are plenty of Irish posters with far worse command of English. You should be proud! :)

LOL then I'll be proud of my "Maccheroni" english
    :rolleyes: :o

Advertisement