Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Drug dealer

• 10-06-2004 9:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭

has anyone seen the graffiti on the walls along the ballybeg estate in waterford city? theyre on the wall facing the n25 across from waterford crystal. i saw them on the way to work this morning although some of it has been painted over already.

it names a local man - noting posting the name - as a drug dealer an i think it says something about him interfereing with children or something to that effect. it also calls him a rat. its pretty hard to miss!

just wondering if anyone knows whats the story?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

there was a lot of that around Kilcohan too. i wonder what the story is even tho i used to live there, the place has changed so much and the stories that come from it is frightening

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

saw it myself the other day and it is probably some little ****wit holding a grudge

i remember the bus stop across from the college entrance also saying some guy from carrick was a dead man a few months ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

found out the story today in work.

apparantly this guy is not a dealer and has nothing to do with child molesting. i was talking to a guy that knows him and he says that he got together a gang of people to kick the sh*t out of a family in ballybeg with hurleys. apparantly there was a riot there a couple of months ago. this family are now trying to get revenge by spreading stuff about this guy in an attempt to provoke him to repeat what he did before.

most of the people involved are dealers and this looks to have the makings of a turf war. the graffiti is all over the town - ballybeg, kilcohan and up by welsh park because this family is spread all over the city.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

seen it meself monday was wondering what the story was , ha u seen the spelling killing our CHILDRIN yes very educated gangs in waterford these days eh :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

yeah they evem got his name wrong

• Advertisement

ha really?
    well its all painted over up in Ballybeg now anywho , all the excitements over for this week :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by OLDYELLAR
    all the excitements over for this week :D

next week:

the state of zebra crossings and just how safe are they to use

ahahahahaha :D
    i really need to get out more

Advertisement