Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Any passed Waterford Presentation Students or Staff here?

• 02-03-2004 6:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

I started in the prez primay in 1984 finished in 94 started in the secondary in 1994 finished in 2000. Any more of ye here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

nope sorry was a friary (sp?) dungarvan lad myself,

any special reason why your looking?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭seano

If you had started secondery school in 1984 you could of been my long lost girlfriend Mary :-)

Was a De La Salle boarder from 82 until 88

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Proud Mary 1980

Awe I guess now we'll never know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by AL][EN
    nope sorry was a friary (sp?) dungarvan lad myself,

the memories of that place

/me reminisces

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Evac101

heh, attended De La Salle from 84 - 89 muhself but did a brief two weeks doing a plc in the Friary afterwards:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I'm a Waterpark lad meself!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

isnt the preg.. i mean prez a girls school? hey murderer wasnt jessica from there? i would love to go there unfortunately ive the wrong genitalia. so many lovely lacks.

Cbs Tramore be me. unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Yeah thats the one....

Stephen, just strap it in between your legs... take hormones and put tissue paper to good use... there'll be no stopping you :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

i gotta get a filthy townie ghetto accent and loop earrings the size of wagon wheels first.

WHERESAA ME BAAAIIIIGGGGAAA!!!????

Advertisement