Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

1000 POSTS

• 10-10-1999 7:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

wooooo im going to do it again ive done it on 500 and ill do it again on 1000 smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭tecno

3 more to go

2 more

hahah im bad at maths ok hahahah wooooo and im here yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa well done adra 1000 posts fair balls to yea (u know wha i mean) see yea at dublan

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

tec, get back to studying for your leaving or whatever smile.gif

haha me + studie doesnt go smile.gif seriously i dont know how its imposible think ill just get me pass papers n keep doign em

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

thats the way smile.gif

Advertisement