Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Des Bishop

• 28-01-2004 5:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭

what a f*ggot.

So what did everyone else think of the programme?
    Good to see the nice fun loving people of waterford in it. recognized a few faces aswell.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

erm.. there's already a thread on the TV board and humanites about this..

and.. why is he an F asterix ggot ? he highlighted the MAJOR problem we have in Ireland with alcahol abuse, bad manners, dirty streets and take aways.. and he didn't apologise for it. he shouldn't have had to, we let the country get into this state and now what.. you're getting offended when someone points it out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

offended? no. amused by it? yes. is he a f asterix ggot for doing the prog? no. do i think hes a F asterix ggot for the way he acts? yes. am i entitled to my own opinion? yes.

apologies for not taking the time to see if this thread was anywhere else.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Originally posted by kano476
    offended? no. amused by it? yes. is he a f asterix ggot for doing the prog? no. do i think hes a F asterix ggot for the way he acts? yes. am i entitled to my own opinion? yes.

should I be able to decode this?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Originally posted by kano476
    apologies for not taking the time to see if this thread was anywhere else.

OMG!! I saw a programme, I must tell all my friends on boards.ie, even if 3 threads about it have already been set up! oooooh but I think there isn't one in the South East board....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭T.G Catter

i think the faces of those who were abusing him in waterford should have been exposed. utter scum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

/me hangs his head in shame.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭T.G Catter

Originally posted by SheroN
    /me hangs his head in shame.....

i knew i recognised that leather jacket

Originally posted by Mordeth
    should I be able to decode this?

if you can read then yes.
    murderer get a life. (other than cs i mean) its not my fault you have no real life friends. and eh im sorry but i dont really consider anyone on boards as "friends" no offence to anyone but i dont know any of ye. apart from murderer unfortunately.

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 blendervendor1

abuse customer = get abuse back ,
    what the hell else would happen, having being in there minding my own business & ended up being on the recieving end of a volley of abuse from bishop, i can only say its a brutal attempt at a tv show, tabloid TV at its finest hour, legally speaking bishop should be in court on countless numbers of breach of peace & affray.
    curse, swear & put someone down at the end of a night out & what else is gonna happen only people calling him a f*****g C**t etc.
    having observed him in action its obvious he was looking for mabey a bigger reaction, like someone throw a swipe at him,
    being from waterford & having worked lots of jobs in customer service i can only say his treatment of people was assualt in itself

• Advertisement
Advertisement