Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted Only! - *** read first post ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Dotzie

Not the 410 but will be selling a g400 sft stiff shaft in a couple of weeks

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

Can you send me on the details when you’re ready to sell?

I got sorted this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭mitchelsontour

Boccieri Heavy putter.

I managed to get my hands on one and all I can say is that I am a new man on the greens.

It has given me great confidence on short to medium putts as I stand over them I feel they will all drop.

The longer ones are a bit trickier due to the weight and judging distance but I'm getting there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭RoadRunner

Garmin ct10 club sensors. (Already have watch)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭gman127

Looking for a golf explanar if anyone happened to want to offload one.

Bit of a long shot but just in case.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Another long shot, I've had this trolley decade+, it's giving me motor controller issues but no spares to be had, if anyone has one lying around in the back of a shed or something and willing to move for donor parts then drop me a PM please

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭The Davestator

Looking for a beginner Left Handed full set of clubs if anyone has anything to sell.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭Benicetomonty

Looking for a Titleist 915 D2 driver if any knocking about. Had one a while back and nostalgia kicking in. Ideally 10.5 but 9.5 would also be of interest. Head only or an S or xs shaft and would need to be in reasonable condition.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 bren1916

Looking for a 2nd hand set of left hand clubs for 16yr old beginner - adult size as he's tall.

Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭French Toast

Looking for a 58 degree Nike wedge. Would also take a 60 degree. Something €20-€50 to complete a budget set. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,613 ✭✭✭coillcam

Looking for a Sim2 fairway wood headcover.

Had agreed to buy one on adverts but yer man pulled the pin at the last second.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭Brock Turnpike

Looking for a beginner Right Handed full set of clubs if anyone has anything to sell. Ideally a set that would suit for someone 6ft 2" in height.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,453 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Have a check on Adverts I would say. There's a user called The Golf Studio that operates out of Celbridge Driving Range I think, who usually has a good range of second hand gear

• Registered Users Posts: 42 TommyJoe15

Looking for a titleist 718 ap1 4 iron with AMT regular shaft. Have found a few in USA on eBay but won’t ship to Ireland.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭IHateNewShoes

Looking for a Garmin r10, i know a lot of people are looking to move one of these on after COVID so let me know if anyone is in that situation. Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭cellosid

I have a Garmin R10 which I'm prepared to sell as the Range I frequent now has the Toptracer installed and find I'm using it,.... more out of convenience ?

The Garmin R10 has had very little use really. Pm me for more info, if interested ?

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭REFLINE1

Looking for a Taylormade Sim2 max 5 iron. thanks

Looking for a golf whip training aid if anyone has one they are no longer using.

• Advertisement

Looking for a Vokey SM6 48* ?

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭kod12

I have a 9 degree TSR 2. Looking to Swap for a 10 degree TSR 2 head if anyone is interested. PM if interested thanks

Post edited by kod12 on

• Registered Users Posts: 15,851 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

I've a 56/12 D Grind SM8, which I'm not 100% happy with.

What grind is yours ?

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭zocklie

Thanks,........I have an SM5 48*,.....was looking to match my SM6 52* ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭Benicetomonty

Looking for an adjustable taylormade 3 wood, so the m1 (either version) the m3, the m5 or either of the Sims titanium versions. Stiff or x considered, would need to be in good shape.

I done one of the fittings at the golf show this year and they gave me all the details of the fitting. Not wanting to fork out €1100 after 20 mins hitting a ball into a net, our club pro offered to do another one for my but with different manufacturers. Same shaft as first fitting but I was hitting the Srixon ZX5 and both the ping i230 and i525 really well.

my question, is there anywhere doing club hire so you can hire a similar set and go play a round with them before taking the plunge? I’m very undecided on the cost so was even thinking of an older version but same shaft specs?

either that or has anyone a set of irons with 110g stiff shifts for sale?!

Post edited by charlieIRL on

Would you check with your pro to see if he has a set in the club shop that he'd let you take out for a round.

I know that the pro in my place has let members take out a driver to play a round with before

• Advertisement

Advertisement