Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Coke 250ml

• 07-03-2023 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

Anyone know where i can buy slabs of coke 250ml cans (not 330ml)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭walterking

I've only ever seen this size in the UK

So a trip across the border may be the only option, but I'd check its available there first

• Registered Users Posts: 8,360 ✭✭✭cml387

One might ask, why?

Didn't Alexei Sale have a story about searching the whole of Paris to find a similar sized can of Coke to replace the one they'd drunk from the minibar which was going to cost them an eye watering sum.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,609 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

The only place I see 250ml Coke on sale is in Dealz and maybe some other poundshops. They are 2 cans for 1.50 though so would probably work out expensive at 18 euro if buying 24 of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,828 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

They are available in my local Eurospar in Hanover Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Stillnotworking

Breathnach's in Dominics Shopping Centre have them (or did have last week)

• Advertisement
Advertisement