Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rudolph Day

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

• Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭bmwfan

Happy Rudolph day 1st of 23 and 10 more to go

still a lot of Christmas bits knocking around in the house

• Registered Users Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭tscul32

Now there are only 2 tubs of QS left. Roll on Feb 25th!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,097 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Just a quiet heads up that we have Rudolph day No.2 of 2023 on Saturday... love when these fall on a weekend!!

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Happy Rudolph eve everyone... it's a thing right...

happy mince pie day everyone 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭BK5

Happy Rudolph Day Everyone!

Hope you all have a great day. Have to work myself but after doing the last few Saturdays this should be the last one for the foreseeable.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,579 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

We're going to have bacon and pancakes and if the weather holds, we might go for a long walk and try out my mini travel BBQ somewhere. Happy Rudolph day all. :-)

• Advertisement

2 of 11

Happy Rudolph day everyone.

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

Happy Rudolph Day all.

Family party later so will be indulging like it’s Christmas!

Meeting my parents tomorrow for dinner in a hotel and you've just given me an idea how I can mark the day - turkey, ham, stuffing the works :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭Smell the glove

Happy Rudolph Day everyone. To celebrate I will have some of this fella 😃

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

The YouTube algorithm must have known the day it was it threw out a few Christmas themed videos this morning.

Happy Rudolph day everyone. Popped to Tesco early to pick up some chocolate treats cause why not. 😂

Tub of quality street will be consumed this evening 😋

• Registered Users Posts: 22,219 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Happy belated Rudolph Day!!!

Just a wee reminder tomorrow is Rudolph Day 3 of 11 for 2023.

Anyone doing anything to mark it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,414 ✭✭✭CheerLouth

I'm going for Afternoon Tea with a friend, not particularly Christmassy but we planned & booked it at Christmas so will do for me 😎

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Oh that sounds lovely 🙂

• Advertisement

I'm power washing the front driveway, might wear a santy hat just to annoy the neighbors :)

Waffle Day tomorrow too, according to the checklist. I might make waffles and serve with ice cream and Christmas sprinkles. Also have the last tub of quality street which will come out for movie night😁

After the last few weeks of work & having an inner ear & then sinus infection and not so much thinking of a pint, I'll be having a few pints of creamy stout tomorrow night to help me unwind a little. Might stick Andy Williams greatest hits on in the background as 'Its the most wonderful time of the year' comes on towards the end 😀

Like CheerLouth I'm going for afternoon tea tomorrow too. It's my birthday today so my friend is treating me 😀.

Very Happy Birthday @Cork Lass. Hope you have a great weekend and very best wishes.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Happy birthday, @Cork Lass ! 😊

3 of 11

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,219 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Happy Birthday @Cork Lass and Happy Rudolph Day!!!

Advertisement