Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Virgin Mobile - iMessage & Facetime Activation Issues

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,452 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

I'm still troubleshooting with Apple. They seem to have acknowledged that it is a network specific issue with Virgin Mobile, but that the issue is on their end and that it will be addressed in an update. We shall see.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 bofination

Hi All,

iMessage and Facetime has finally activated for my mobile number. I wish I could say I did something but it seemed to just activate itself. Hopefully you will all have a similar outcome.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,452 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Thanks for the update. Still having issues on my end. When did you start having issues?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 bofination

As soon as I moved SIM to my new phone - that was at the start of november. iMessage and Facetime activated with my apple ID no problem but neither would activate with my 087 number. Virgin sent me out a new sim with the same number before xmas, which didn’t work either. Since then I’ve emailed the person in their complaints department directly looking for updates and they just haven’t replied. It just seems to have finally activated on its own this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭stuff.hunter

ok guys, it seem to work now - got iMessage and FaceTime on my 087 number, finally

Post edited by stuff.hunter on

• Advertisement

Likewise. It started working for me a couple of weeks ago out of the blue.

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭stuff.hunter

guess miracles happens :)

Advertisement