Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Game Fairs 2023

Options
  • 28-01-2023 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭

Any word on any game fairs this year?

Can't find much online.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭ace86

Hope this helps you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭pointer28

Thanks for the reply, I should have said Irish game fairs.

I'd love to do the big one in England sometime but I haven't heard anything about the fairs in Birr or Moira like there used to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Mississippi.

I think the birr one is back this year Wasn't on since covid, usually end of August.

The Shane's Castle one is usually end of June.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭Eddie B

I believe that Birr will no longer be hosting any more game fairs.

As far as I can tell, there won't be any fair here this year, and not looking good for the future either. Hopefully I'm wrong on that. Used to enjoy the fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭pointer28

Just as an update for anyone that may be interested.

The Welsh Game Fair is on 9-10 Sept at The Vaynol Estate which is only 30 minutes from Holyhead.

Great option for anyone who fancied making a weekend of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Mississippi.

Was talking to him today at the angling fair in Strabane, none this year and Shane's Castle in August 2024.

Advertisement