Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

MSFS Issue

Options
  • 06-01-2023 10:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys. I have a really irritating issue where my aircraft veers off the runway or anywhere on the ground. Taking off is ok but landing can be a right pain and sometimes when trying to correct it spins out. It varies from aircraft to aircraft but its the worst on the A310, PMDG 737 and twin otter.

I have a Thrustmaster Airbus TCA and also an older stick which the same thing happens on also. Both are calibrated and working perfectly and it behaves perfect in the air.

Even the wheel light stays forward on the PMDG 737 but yet moves off to the left when i start moving. I have even uninstalled and re installed MSFS. I thought it may have been an issue with the non powered USB hub but i plugged them in directly to the PC and same thing happens.

I have adjusted sensitivity and null zones etc and nothing seems to make any bit of an impact.

Has anyone had this issue?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Skyknight

Are you using rudder peddles?

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭Board Walker

No. Auto rudder has counteracted this to a degree but its still not 100%

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Skyknight

Hmmm🤔....Is there a tiller/rudder activation option? What flight difficulty have you got set? Maybe increasing the setting and reselecting the auto rudder option might work. Again just exploring options.. Do get a set of peddles though if you can..they really are one of the essential (if not somewhat expensive)bits of kit. Your FS experience will change for the better. 😎

Advertisement