Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I knew you had a crazy medical background of sorts but wow. That'd be a "don't push the red button" job for me..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

They were meant to replace the bit they took out with some sort of space-age composite but I think they’re afraid to do anymore brain surgery on me now! 😂 It doesn’t cause any issues normally, but the real fun is scaring the young cousins etc when I blow my nose, it inflates like a balloon! 🎈

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh that's insane, i'd say a few therapists might have a future retirement to thank you for 🤣

😂😂😂

That's their faces on the way to the bank!. Anyway i hope you manage to get some sleep and don't have to be up early.

• Advertisement

Don't have to be up early, but I do need some sleep! G’night Grem! 😴😴😴

Night night

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Hi Grem, long time, had forgotten about this place. Nice to see its still here for us insomniacs.

Yup still trekking along here, nightcrawlers r us

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Awesome!

4AM is a great time to get tax returns done!

• Advertisement

Just need a suitable soundtrack, i can recommend Combichrist 🤣

not usually my taste but strangely addictive.

thanks

If ever there was a time of the day to throw something unusual out there this is it i reckon 😉

Hello all

Just over an hour left in work

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I haven't thought or heard of Combichrist in years...

Their song ‘Never Surrender’ always reminds me of ‘Believe’ by the Chemical Brothers 🎶

I like to throw the odd curveball 😉 it's my friday today.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Not something I expected to read, when catching up on the last few days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

Hello everyone! A very happy little Friday! and a New Year! And Christmas

and what else have I missed 😁

It was International Vegetarian Werewolf Day 2 weeks ago last Thursday, your absence was noted over the tofu burger bar! 🐺🌙

it was 😮 and nobody notified me 😮

well that's loss of ye all 😋

the fun would have been quadrupled - at least! 😁🤣

• Moderators Posts: 51,708 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Friday, Nocts! 😁

If you can read this, you're too close!

It’s Friday! Everyone’s already happy!

You should be stopping in here on a miserable cold & rainy Tuesday wishing everyone a happy day & cheering us all up!

..and wear a funny costume or do a dance or something, we oughta be getting some bang for our buck! 🕺🏻

You take that back, I'm not happy!

Ah, time for my bellyrub because i got a whole four hours done 🤣

• Advertisement

wake me up when january ends.. 😴

Advertisement